Featherlite vs Exiss vs Elite

Help Support CattleToday:

UncleLA

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a 20' aluminum livestock trailer.......just the basic, standard features trailer.
I've been comparing the above three Brands. All have very similar features. There are different things I like about each Brand.
Has anyone made a similar purchase lately? Compared these brands? What are your opinions?
What about a dealer with the best inventory and best deals?
Thanks in advance for your comments.

I looked at several aluminum trailers, then I got on the internet and started shopping. I made the best deal on a New Featherlite,We love it.I made my best deal by going out of state. Good luck.

I bought the Exiss. Both the Featherlite and Exiss are made by National Trailer. All the frame work is done the same. The skin is the only difference. All options available for one is available for the other.

The Exiss was much less than the Featherlite but then the dealers claim they (FL)are SO MUCH BETTER! Yeah sure. They get a big surprised look when I tell them they are both built in the same factory with the same frame work.

I bought one from N&N trailer. I bought it in '97 and is in great shape! They have a unique non-slip floor. I love it. By the way is is built much heavier than a featherlite for the same money. I don't have the number on me right now. Their in Monticello Ia. If anyone is interested let me know I'll dig deeper.

I just recently went through this process (just search for Featherlite) and ended up with a Featherlite trailer. I think the Elite trailers are the best of the three, but after comparing prices and such, I got the best deal on the featherlite. Excellent trailer so far. I ended up calling around to about 15 trailer dealers and went and looked at maybe 4 or 5 (different brands,etc). Also, check out the aluminum Travalong trailers they are less expensive and pretty good as well.

Latest posts