Favorite Sweet Corn

Help Support CattleToday:

Anyone try Hybrid Sugar Baby? Its a bicolor, 65 days.

I'm planting some this week, 1/2 lb. Should come off about Sept (1st frost date is Oct 10, so I should be fine)

Based on you all's recommendations, I did plant some peaches and cream and am looking forward to eating some of it in about a month.

The Kandy Corn I'm disappointed in and maybe it was because the seed was 2 years old as it didn't germinate very well. Also I didn't water for about ten days because the forecast kept calling for rain every day and we didn't get any. Never fails when I water the garden from the hose we get some rain.

Ah, but we're enjoying lettuce, spinach, squash, greenbeans, cucumbers, and I can't keep the neighbor out of the beets so I guess I'll never know how big they can get!!

Had two red tomatoes on the vine but lots of green ones coming on hopefully by July 4th we'll be enjoying them.

wildkard":7cxc79n7 said:
Crowderfarms":7cxc79n7 said:
I was curious as to what variety of Sweet Corn Yall like to plant? I still favor Hickory Cane, Silver Queen and Golden Queen and Merit. Of Course I dont plant them all together in the same garden. Anyone like Peaches and Cream?
I would like to find a little hickory cane seed to plant I haven"t had any in years can anybody help me out?

I would like to find Peaches and Cream in the Birmingham market. Should it be pretty common? Say at the Farmers Market?

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts