• Cinch

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M.Magis":3ah0ydwr said:
Ol' 243":3ah0ydwr said:
Duluth Trading Co makes the best pants in the world, their Firehose work pants are virtually indestructable.
For just working around the farm, it's all I wear now. Considering how long they last, and the free replacements, they're way cheaper than even the Walmart Wranglers I used to buy.
For everyday jeans, I still prefer good Wranglers. Levis fit well also, but I won't buy them anymore.
I'm curious as to their actual cost. I priced some of those new under drawers they advertise on tv and they were $40 a pair plus shipping. Decided my "junk" didn't need drawers that expensive.

You will never catch me in anything other pants but a pair of wrangler boot cut on my day off.

TexasBred":3w13yl9q said:
M.Magis":3w13yl9q said:
Ol' 243":3w13yl9q said:
Duluth Trading Co makes the best pants in the world, their Firehose work pants are virtually indestructable.
For just working around the farm, it's all I wear now. Considering how long they last, and the free replacements, they're way cheaper than even the Walmart Wranglers I used to buy.
For everyday jeans, I still prefer good Wranglers. Levis fit well also, but I won't buy them anymore.
I'm curious as to their actual cost. I priced some of those new under drawers they advertise on tv and they were $40 a pair plus shipping. Decided my "junk" didn't need drawers that expensive.

Yeah, some of their stuff is way to much for me, $40 for underwear is rediculous. But their Firehose work pants are $65, and last me for years. That's wearing them daily bailing hay, building fence, anything. When I eventually wore holes in the knees of my last ones after 2-3 years, I sent them back and they sent me a brand new pair. My cheap Wranglers only last me a couple months. As soon as I get a small hole, the whle leg is ripped within a couple weeks.

Your browser does not support drag'n'drop file uploads.Please use the fallback form below to upload your files like in the olden days.Your browser does not support drag'n'drop file uploads.Please use the fallback form below to upload your files like in the olden days.

TCRanch":26hkmw5i said:
M.Magis":26hkmw5i said:
Ol' 243":26hkmw5i said:
Duluth seems to run a little short but my husband wears the ballroom jeans quite a bit. Crouch without the ouch - what's not to like?

I think that was an old Ac/DC song

Cross-7":3dae42rk said:
TCRanch":3dae42rk said:
M.Magis":3dae42rk said:
Duluth seems to run a little short but my husband wears the ballroom jeans quite a bit. Crouch without the ouch - what's not to like?

I think that was an old Ac/DC song
Touch Too Much or Play Ball? Don't remember the lyrics but wouldn't surprise me! :)

Latest posts