• Ariat

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Cinch

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Levi's for me. I have to wear FR (fire retardant) clothes most of the time and my boss bought me a bunch of Carhartt FR jeans and I absolutely hate them. To me Levi's are a perfect fit. I've worn wranglers they just feel horrible to me and restrict my movement. I am glad to spend the extra money and buy 559 Levi's.

True Grit Farms":222rdv17 said:
TCRanch":222rdv17 said:
BTW is this for men or women? I have strong opinions on both :)

I see guy's wearing blue jeans with rhinestones and fancy stitching all the time. The jeans look like they belong on a sissy girl to me. Liberty overalls are the best piece of clothing to wear for work. IMO

Dare I ask where you've seen these guys wearing bling? :) Love me some overalls! Carhartt is the only brand that makes the inseam long enough for me (I have freakishly long legs). Flattering? No. But they're comfy & sometimes fashion is overrated.

TCRanch":2sk5ltgx said:
True Grit Farms":2sk5ltgx said:
TCRanch":2sk5ltgx said:

I see guy's wearing blue jeans with rhinestones and fancy stitching all the time. The jeans look like they belong on a sissy girl to me. Liberty overalls are the best piece of clothing to wear for work. IMO

Dare I ask where you've seen these guys wearing bling? :) Love me some overalls! Carhartt is the only brand that makes the inseam long enough for me (I have freakishly long legs). Flattering? No. But they're comfy & sometimes fashion is overrated.

I prefer overalls but for some reason my company frowns on it as business casual . I wear carhart or levi's (until I wear these out) every day unless I have meeting and then I wear wrangler slacks

True Grit Farms":2g9ep2rr said:
TCRanch":2g9ep2rr said:

Yessir wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of those jeans with the fancy decorated back pockets.

ohiosteve":1sb93hob said:
Levi's for me. I have to wear FR (fire retardant) clothes most of the time and my boss bought me a bunch of Carhartt FR jeans and I absolutely hate them. To me Levi's are a perfect fit. I've worn wranglers they just feel horrible to me and restrict my movement. I am glad to spend the extra money and buy 559 Levi's.
I haven't seen the Levi fr anywhere but I have plenty of wrangler and Arial. I didn't like the Ariats at first but they are growing on me. Mostly because they fit the same with every pair.

Duluth Trading Co makes the best pants in the world, their Firehose work pants are virtually indestructable.

Ol' 243":23yucl4e said:
Duluth Trading Co makes the best pants in the world, their Firehose work pants are virtually indestructable.
For just working around the farm, it's all I wear now. Considering how long they last, and the free replacements, they're way cheaper than even the Walmart Wranglers I used to buy.
For everyday jeans, I still prefer good Wranglers. Levis fit well also, but I won't buy them anymore.

Craig Miller":1zill7ce said:
ohiosteve":1zill7ce said:
I haven't seen the Levi fr anywhere but I have plenty of wrangler and Arial. I didn't like the Ariats at first but they are growing on me. Mostly because they fit the same with every pair.
I didn't mean FR Levi's just regular ones. A lot of times I wear regular clothes and throw FR coveralls on when I have to. The big rigs around here are getting really strict on safety wear. Even have to have safety gloves on anytime you're out of the truck.
I'll give those firehose pants a try. Sound hot though. Why are you guys boycotting Levi's?

I have been wearing riggs work jeans for about three years. some or rip stop and some are canvas lots of large pockets and with tool places on the side and loops for the hammer.

True Grit Farms":1b1ea5h4 said:
My azz isn't the problem. I figured someone from Texas would be wearing these jeans. http://www.texasjeans.com

I've also never heard of them. Maybe because they're from North Carolina?

And they issue us Dickies here at work. They're pretty comfortable. I haven't bought a pair of jeans in many years.

ohiosteve":3suhvnta said:
Craig Miller":3suhvnta said:
ohiosteve":3suhvnta said:
I didn't mean FR Levi's just regular ones. A lot of times I wear regular clothes and throw FR coveralls on when I have to. The big rigs around here are getting really strict on safety wear. Even have to have safety gloves on anytime you're out of the truck.
I'll give those firehose pants a try. Sound hot though. Why are you guys boycotting Levi's?

http://samuel-warde.com/2014/12/10-grea ... companies/

Bigfoot":3euhpfdx said:
I wish sparkly had been a choice.
My friend wore sparkly jeans to the airport, & set off the security alarm when she went through the screening thing. TSA wasn't impressed

M.Magis":3kkonpoq said:
Ol' 243":3kkonpoq said:
For just working around the farm, it's all I wear now. Considering how long they last, and the free replacements, they're way cheaper than even the Walmart Wranglers I used to buy.
For everyday jeans, I still prefer good Wranglers. Levis fit well also, but I won't buy them anymore.

Duluth for me as well

M.Magis":3i1se1ku said:
Ol' 243":3i1se1ku said:
Duluth seems to run a little short but my husband wears the ballroom jeans quite a bit. Crouch without the ouch - what's not to like?

My work buys me all my jeans. Either dickies or carhartt. The dickies they buy are thick and last forever but burn you up in the summer. The carhartt a are more comfortable but dosnt last as long. I like wranglers the best but can't pass up free jeans.

ohiosteve":bc167tbs said:

Levi's for me too; I'm surprised they didn't make the list. To be honest, I never even heard of Ariat and Cinch jeans.

My daughter got me a pair of Cabala jeans for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I like them really well.

For whatever reason, I'm not much into jeans anymore. I'm probably the weirdo here, but I actually work on the farm in pants I have retired from wearing to school. Obviously, not the dressy type, but the khaki type. They are similar to wearing the Dickie work pants.