Father's Day

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Happy Father's day to all the Dads out there. I sure miss mine.
010_7A.JPG

Pictured here with my Grand daughter, he sure got a kick out of being a Grandpa!

Not a good day for me. My dad died on fathers day in 1996 so it takes the holiday spirit out of things for my family :(

My papa is still alive, and in pretty darn good shape except that he's near blind in his 80's. Hubby's dad will celebrate his 100th BD in a couple of weeks, and we'll be in MO for that.

For those of you who've lost your dads, my heart goes out to you! You can't not miss your daddy. :heart:

Kathie in Thorp":3gousv6v said:
My papa is still alive, and in pretty darn good shape except that he's near blind in his 80's. Hubby's dad will celebrate his 100th BD in a couple of weeks, and we'll be in MO for that.

For those of you who've lost your dads, my heart goes out to you! You can't not miss your daddy. :heart:

Thank you. Lost mine just over a year ago and it feels like yesterday.

Here's wishing a happy Father's day to all you dads out there and Kathie I hope those 2 dads you've got will be around for a few more! Pretty cool about the 100th birthday coming up. :D

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3txlo45q said:
Kathie in Thorp":3txlo45q said:

Here's wishing a happy Father's day to all you dads out there and Kathie I hope those 2 dads you've got will be around for a few more! Pretty cool about the 100th birthday coming up. :D

Katherine

Thank you, Katherine. We're looking forward to that BD party. FIL is still pretty darn sharp, still living in his own place with minimal outside help. He's a little concerned about whether or not they'll renew his driver's license (and he's a little spooky to drive with), but I don't think he'd be horribly disappointed if he couldn't. Small town, many friends, lots of support there for him. We are the only family members who are NOT there.

My dad is about 6 hrs. away. Don't see him often enough, but at least 4X year.

Kathie in Thorp":3vxg5m8c said:
Workinonit Farm":3vxg5m8c said:
Kathie in Thorp":3vxg5m8c said:

Katherine

Thank you, Katherine. We're looking forward to that BD party.

FIL is still pretty darn sharp, still living in his own place with minimal outside help. He's a little concerned about whether or not they'll renew his driver's license (

:banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :banana: :banana:

on a lighter note... got a bottle of ivomec and dinner from my son, daughter got me a little steer head hat hook ,,,they said tired of buying stuff i never used

I bought 3,500 rounds of .22 cal shells. Me and my 4 sons ages 7-16, along with my brother in law and his kids shot up lots of targets, cans... Gave the 5 Ruger 10-22s and my Dad's old colt 6 shooter a good work out.

Good time was had by all.

Galloway2":372el9i3 said:
I bought 3,500 rounds of .22 cal shells. Me and my 4 sons ages 7-16, along with my brother in law and his kids shot up lots of targets, cans... Gave the 5 Ruger 10-22s and my Dad's old colt 6 shooter a good work out.

Good time was had by all.
Now that is reasonable. :nod: