FarmersOnly.Com

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7":1mce3jmc said:
TexasBred":1mce3jmc said:
Cross-7":1mce3jmc said:
Cross-7 ain't looking !
I find enough crazy ones on my own without a service to help me locate more :shock:
Get some relief young man. Blue balls ain't no fun. :lol: :lol: :lol2: :nod: :nod:

But look at all the money and heart ache I'm saving ;-)

Wise man. :cowboy:

Dave":3h75h1p0 said:
In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.

There must be some with weigh up cows? :cowboy:

Stocker Steve":cpghwxmz said:
Dave":cpghwxmz said:
In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.

There must be some with weigh up cows? :cowboy:
I'm more in the market for one that needs conditioning rather than one that has been preconditioned!

I was single for most of my adult life, several people suggested various dating sites, finally decided to give it a try. Didn't know about the FarmersOnly or might have tried it. I was very cautious from being in a short lasting marriage that didn't work out. I communicated with several women online, over the course of a year or so. Some seemed to be really nice folks, and then there were a few I thought to be questionable. I started communicating with a school teacher in Ohio, that was originally from Oklahoma. She called my Pastor at the time, before we agreed to meet. We got married about a year after meeting, and are working on our third year of marriage. Her grandparents were farmers, and she likes farm life. She helps me with the cattle and garden.

Stanford777":1w6tw66i said:
cfpinz":1w6tw66i said:

Is that you, Cross?

Reminds me of a picture that helped me win my wife over, except the tractor was red and I had my boots and hat on

I can promise you that nobody wants to see my big white azz

I know quite a few people who met on an online dating site and are happily married. It makes sense. I have not been able to break down and do it though.

Dave":33r6kjyx said:

That's exactly what it is. They all want to turn your ranch in to a horse rehabilitation park.

I have a couple buddies that have accounts on several sites just for hooking up. We will sit there and go thru it looking at all the crazy women. It is wild.

It is a little time consuming sorting through the crazies, liars, and ones looking for a man to support them, but that can also be entertaining. On the other hand where do you meet a good one? The ones I met at church were nice ladies but a little to "corn fed" for my tastes. I didn't meet any woman through my job. I sure never met any out in my pastures or at the sale barn. And I met my first wife at a bar so I darn sure wasn't going that route again. When I did find the lady whom I married it was 201 miles from my driveway to her driveway. 2015 I got to take a lot of road trips up the Columbia Gorge.....

Dave":ciaj9b92 said:
It is a little time consuming sorting through the crazies, liars, and ones looking for a man to support them, but that can also be entertaining. On the other hand where do you meet a good one? The ones I met at church were nice ladies but a little to "corn fed" for my tastes. I didn't meet any woman through my job. I sure never met any out in my pastures or at the sale barn. And I met my first wife at a bar so I darn sure wasn't going that route again. When I did find the lady whom I married it was 201 miles from my driveway to her driveway. 2015 I got to take a lot of road trips up the Columbia Gorge.....

That's exactly what it is for. People who actually have good jobs who aren't bar flies.

Like I said, I know 3 people, my brother being one who all got married from a dating site. If I sit down with a few people my age they all know 2 or 3 people each.

M-5":x0rgit3v said:
cfpinz":x0rgit3v said:
M-5":x0rgit3v said:
grocery store .... I got both of my wife's from there

Were they marked down for Clearance?
Nope both were new stock. But you had alot to choose from. Lots of lonely women plus everybody's got to eat.

Can you squeeze them to be sure they're ripe?

M-5":2vdffc4k said:
grocery store .... I got both of my wife's from there

I have heard people say the grocery store before. I was single for a total of 37 years of my adult life. I met a lot women who I dated in a lot of different locations but never once met one in a grocery store.

I met my GF at the grocery store, well she's really not my GF yet, but we are friends on FB and I stalk her every move.
I go buy groceries everyday day just to see her.
We play this game where she hides from me, but I always find her.
When I do she gives me that cute little playful look, you know the one if you come another step closer I'll kick you in the nuts.
She a thin bleach blonde that's half my age and as tall as I am.
It's been hot and she's a smart girl and dresses for the weather. Shorts, tank top and cowgirl boots. I'm guessing she's a country girl and works cattle so that's why she wears the boots.
She carries a knife in her boot top. I know this cause she's shown it to me a couple times.
Ive even seen her tuck a pint of whiskey there.
We get along pretty good. She'll help me carry my groceries out. I always give her a tip and she'll give me a hug.
It's a fun little game we play, each tip I give I get a hug. Sometimes I run plumb out of cash.
She has a BF, he's a big muscled up tattooed kid. He rides a big motorcycle and picks her up from work.
But I think I can win her over and I can take that big muscled up boy if he wants to try me.
He may be big, strong and young, but I'm old and wise. I'll put some karate moves on him

Cross-7":3hve6zrd said:
I met my GF at the grocery store, well she's really not my GF yet, but we are friends on FB and I stalk her every move.
I go buy groceries everyday day just to see her.
We play this game where she hides from me, but I always find her.
When I do she gives me that cute little playful look, you know the one if you come another step closer I'll kick you in the nuts.
She a thin bleach blonde that's half my age and as tall as I am.
It's been hot and she's a smart girl and dresses for the weather. Shorts, tank top and cowgirl boots. I'm guessing she's a country girl and works cattle so that's why she wears the boots.
She carries a knife in her boot top. I know this cause she's shown it to me a couple times.
Ive even seen her tuck a pint of whiskey there.
We get along pretty good. She'll help me carry my groceries out. I always give her a tip and she'll give me a hug.
It's a fun little game we play, each tip I give I get a hug. Sometimes I run plumb out of cash.
She has a BF, he's a big muscled up tattooed kid. He rides a big motorcycle and picks her up from work.
But I think I can win her over and I can take that big muscled up boy if he wants to try me.
He may be big, strong and young, but I'm old and wise. I'll put some karate moves on him

Keep it up and you might end up in the hospital with a muscle strain. But I've had some really good luck in hospitals and restaurants.

Latest posts