FarmersOnly.Com

Help Support CattleToday:

I always wanted to make two different profiles on the same dating site. One that was really me. The other with pictures of me standing in front of a friends yacht, the BMW sports car in the lawyers parking lot, a nice big mansion, maybe up on a ski slope, etc. I just wanted to see which women would reply to which profile. It would be a fun experiment.

Cross-7":lddb87yt said:
I've been banned from that site and two more like it .
When they ask what type of relationship you're looking for ?

Apparently sexual isn't the right answer :lol:

There are some websites at which that is the correct answer. Saying long term or marriage would get you banned.

Met a couple of nice guys on it but they were all looking for someone to move out to the back of timbuktu and were not very interested in someone that wanted a PARTNERSHIP with a woman. I have been single for 35 years, a couple of significant relationships and the one I was going to marry died of a heart attack ( NO I wasn't the reason, he was at his home farm at the time!!!!) and I have sorta given up finding someone who really wants a wife that does the farm work and would prefer to not to be the "housemaid" ....
No sexual is not the right answer for that site.....
Try some of the craiglist ads.....

Cross-7":3ep7l6qz said:
I've been banned from that site and two more like it .
When they ask what type of relationship you're looking for ?

Apparently sexual isn't the right answer :lol:

Go find you a sweet lil sugar baby on one of those sugar daddy websites or just go to Backpage

wacocowboy":qrsfjv0d said:
Cross-7":qrsfjv0d said:
Y'all sure seem to know a lot about where to find them kind of women ;-)

Come hang out with me in Dallas I am sure we can dig up some trouble.

I've been to Dallas one time, that was enough.

You don't have to be lonely............

as I was reading this thread there was a popup on my computer about foreign gals looking of a green card...noooo it said love....it meant green card....

TCRanch":1cvs9u7u said:
jltrent":1cvs9u7u said:
You don't have to be lonely............

Yikes! But consider the possibilities - if she got some teeth and slimmed down to under a deuce . . . she certainly looks happy :D
You wouldn't be lonely with her , you would take her everywhere so you wouldn't have to kiss her goodbye.

Farmers only around here has a lot of ladies from the city looking for a country boy. Betcha a lot of them might not like country livin. Took my wife years to adjust. Still hasnt got used to snakes. Every time she see's one she tells me she hates living here.

BK9954":1k1nnjqr said:
Farmers only around here has a lot of ladies from the city looking for a country boy. Betcha a lot of them might not like country livin. Took my wife years to adjust. Still hasnt got used to snakes. Every time she see's one she tells me she hates living here.
I would trust the country snakes over the city snakes.

Cross-7":2i2wyzwj said:
wacocowboy":2i2wyzwj said:
Cross-7":2i2wyzwj said:
Y'all sure seem to know a lot about where to find them kind of women ;-)

Come hang out with me in Dallas I am sure we can dig up some trouble.

I've been to Dallas one time, that was enough.

Yeah I am not a fan of big cities but lots of good hunting

I can tell you from experience there are a lot of good people doing internet dating. But we all should know from our experience here that some people may be less than truthful. It is pretty easy to make yourself appear to be different than you really are. One of my best ones was a gal who described herself as "average". After a few email exchanges we arranged to meet for coffee. I am 6' 1" and 240. She had at least two inches and 40 pounds on me. She was "average"? Average for what? College football line men? But I did meet a number of good ladies. Just no attraction on my part. They would be great neighbors but not someone I wanted to be in a relationship with. A person just has to sort through a lot of people to find someone who is right. In Cross-7 case, he just needs to get on friend finder. He will find what he is looking for there.

Dave":2gzjbmr8 said:
I can tell you from experience there are a lot of good people doing internet dating. But we all should know from our experience here that some people may be less than truthful. It is pretty easy to make yourself appear to be different than you really are. One of my best ones was a gal who described herself as "average". After a few email exchanges we arranged to meet for coffee. I am 6' 1" and 240. She had at least two inches and 40 pounds on me. She was "average"? Average for what? College football line men? But I did meet a number of good ladies. Just no attraction on my part. They would be great neighbors but not someone I wanted to be in a relationship with. A person just has to sort through a lot of people to find someone who is right. In Cross-7 case, he just needs to get on friend finder. He will find what he is looking for there.

Cross-7 ain't looking !
I find enough crazy ones on my own without a service to help me locate more :shock:

heres a hint Cross-7.

pretty much all of them are crazy in one way or another...you are just not blinded by the light...

let the arrows fly....

Cross-7":1eqx3598 said:
Dave":1eqx3598 said:

Cross-7 ain't looking !
I find enough crazy ones on my own without a service to help me locate more :shock:
Get some relief young man. Blue balls ain't no fun. :lol: :lol: :lol2: :nod: :nod:

TexasBred":1kvugbqh said:
Cross-7":1kvugbqh said:
Dave":1kvugbqh said:

Cross-7 ain't looking !
Get some relief young man. Blue balls ain't no fun. :lol: :lol: :lol2: :nod: :nod:

But look at all the money and heart ache I'm saving ;-)

Latest posts