FarmersOnly.Com

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":fb1ptgw7 said:
Keep it up and you might end up in the hospital with a muscle strain. But I've had some really good luck in hospitals and restaurants.

If we are talking luck (ie; getting lucky), I had my best luck back when they had mechanical bulls in bars. For some reason the women were impressed with the way I could spur one of those stupid machines. Didn't make a lot of sense to me but who am I to argue with success.

i went into a grocery store in west virginia one time.. I musta looked pretty good beacsue the pharmacist came out when she saw me and started flirting with me big time. she was pretty hot but about 10 years older then me. when I went to check out the manager girl in the back came out and literally asked me out. told me she got off work in an hour and didn't have any plans.

She was really good lookin too. Too bad i had a girl at home waitin!

Must not of been many good lookin guys around there!

Dave":v27uyoik said:
If we are talking luck (ie; getting lucky), I had my best luck back when they had mechanical bulls in bars. For some reason the women were impressed with the way I could spur one of those stupid machines. Didn't make a lot of sense to me but who am I to argue with success.

I think they like guys who can stay in the saddle for over 8 seconds.

ddd75":3evlrqi7 said:
i went into a grocery store in west virginia one time.. I musta looked pretty good beacsue the pharmacist came out when she saw me and started flirting with me big time. she was pretty hot but about 10 years older then me. when I went to check out the manager girl in the back came out and literally asked me out. told me she got off work in an hour and didn't have any plans.

Better check the sign out front. Sounds more like you were in a cat house. And you didn't look good....you looked easy. :lol: :lol: :hide: :hide:

ddd75":2nbnypo7 said:

You can get all you want at the grocery store. Plus you have a bigger selection to find just what suits your fancy. Older, younger, those with domestic experience, light, dark, skinny wide.

Cross-7":3gd4n1yt said:
I met my GF at the grocery store, well she's really not my GF yet, but we are friends on FB and I stalk her every move.
I go buy groceries everyday day just to see her.
We play this game where she hides from me, but I always find her.
When I do she gives me that cute little playful look, you know the one if you come another step closer I'll kick you in the nuts.
She a thin bleach blonde that's half my age and as tall as I am.
It's been hot and she's a smart girl and dresses for the weather. Shorts, tank top and cowgirl boots. I'm guessing she's a country girl and works cattle so that's why she wears the boots.
She carries a knife in her boot top. I know this cause she's shown it to me a couple times.
Ive even seen her tuck a pint of whiskey there.
We get along pretty good. She'll help me carry my groceries out. I always give her a tip and she'll give me a hug.
It's a fun little game we play, each tip I give I get a hug. Sometimes I run plumb out of cash.
She has a BF, he's a big muscled up tattooed kid. He rides a big motorcycle and picks her up from work.
But I think I can win her over and I can take that big muscled up boy if he wants to try me.
He may be big, strong and young, but I'm old and wise. I'll put some karate moves on him
Let me repeat that: she has a BF.
Cross, this reminds me so much of a friend of ours. He's the nicest guy, fell hard for someone that enjoyed riding his horses, nice dinners, he helped her out all the time (financially and manual labor around her house), they went dancing - and drinking, he even babysat her kids, there was a slew of selfies/fun posts on Facebook and there was a significant age difference. She did not want a physical relationship with him but she willingly took his money and kindness. She also got engaged to someone else five months later.
In your situation I sincerely hope things turn out differently but please be careful, my friend!

Stocker Steve":1wx6k5el said:
Dave":1wx6k5el said:

I think they like guys who can stay in the saddle for over 8 seconds.
:shock: :clap:

TCRanch":20ox0159 said:
Cross-7":20ox0159 said:
I met my GF at the grocery store, well she's really not my GF yet, but we are friends on FB and I stalk her every move.
I go buy groceries everyday day just to see her.
We play this game where she hides from me, but I always find her.
When I do she gives me that cute little playful look, you know the one if you come another step closer I'll kick you in the nuts.
She a thin bleach blonde that's half my age and as tall as I am.
It's been hot and she's a smart girl and dresses for the weather. Shorts, tank top and cowgirl boots. I'm guessing she's a country girl and works cattle so that's why she wears the boots.
She carries a knife in her boot top. I know this cause she's shown it to me a couple times.
Ive even seen her tuck a pint of whiskey there.
We get along pretty good. She'll help me carry my groceries out. I always give her a tip and she'll give me a hug.
It's a fun little game we play, each tip I give I get a hug. Sometimes I run plumb out of cash.
She has a BF, he's a big muscled up tattooed kid. He rides a big motorcycle and picks her up from work.
But I think I can win her over and I can take that big muscled up boy if he wants to try me.
He may be big, strong and young, but I'm old and wise. I'll put some karate moves on him
Let me repeat that: she has a BF.
Cross, this reminds me so much of a friend of ours. He's the nicest guy, fell hard for someone that enjoyed riding his horses, nice dinners, he helped her out all the time (financially and manual labor around her house), they went dancing - and drinking, he even babysat her kids, there was a slew of selfies/fun posts on Facebook and there was a significant age difference. She did not want a physical relationship with him but she willingly took his money and kindness. She also got engaged to someone else five months later.
In your situation I sincerely hope things turn out differently but please be careful, my friend!

I was being facetious

Dave":1zw6h9m7 said:
True Grit Farms":1zw6h9m7 said:
Keep it up and you might end up in the hospital with a muscle strain. But I've had some really good luck in hospitals and restaurants.

You still with Sissy?

Latest posts