FarmersOnly.Com

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Would someone call these folks and see if you can find some companionship for Cross-7. The guy is about to lose it I'm afraid and needs some "relief". :lol2: :lol2:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at the women on there? The ones from ID were rather.....well, I'll just call them "not hot." The commercials lie!!

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
TexasBred":20evzsib said:
Would someone call these folks and see if you can find some companionship for Cross-7. The guy is about to lose it I'm afraid and needs some "relief". :lol2: :lol2:

He just needs someone to sit behind him on the atv and hold his "fishin" pole.

cow pollinater

Reaction score
That thing started in CA in a bar about ten miles from me. I can still hear the jingle in my head. "You're allllways gonna be lonely...." or something to that effect.

TCRanch

Reaction score
Bestoutwest":350xskd4 said:
Have you ever looked at the women on there? The ones from ID were rather.....well, I'll just call them "not hot." The commercials lie!!
:shock: :lol: And yet evidently those commercials were convincing enough to get you to check out their site :hide:

Dave

Reaction score
I met my wife on Farmers Only. I think she is pretty hot for a 64 year old lady. And she definitely knows which end of a cow stands up first. I was single the majority of my adult life and ran with some absolute drop dead good looking women. I wasn't about to settle for second best.

cow pollinater

Reaction score
I actually know a few happy couples that met on there. Of course I also know of a few people who met their second spouse there while still married to the first one...

Dave

Reaction score
In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
TCRanch":1y1od615 said:
Bestoutwest":1y1od615 said:
:shock: :lol: And yet evidently those commercials were convincing enough to get you to check out their site :hide:

I'm happily married. Wife and I were bored and thought it would be funny. It was as entertaining as we'd hoped for.

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
Dave":3ncinu1k said:
In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.
ain't that the truth, it's off to tractor supply to the treat aisle

Nesikep

Reaction score
M-5":360uam99 said:
Maybe sign him and nesi up together both seem to need a little.
Hahah, read Dave's last post!... That's what I've found in this area.. yes, I have taken a look through it, most don't even have a horse, just like country music and have seen pictures of horses, and somehow that qualifies them... I think it would be a great site to find gold diggers too, and since you now know what I've been through on this place, I am not about to give half to someone else

Workinonit Farm

Reaction score
Nesikep":3iyjpmzw said:
M-5":3iyjpmzw said:
Maybe sign him and nesi up together both seem to need a little.
Hahah, read Dave's last post!... That's what I've found in this area.. yes, I have taken a look through it, most don't even have a horse, just like country music and have seen pictures of horses, and somehow that qualifies them... I think it would be a great site to find gold diggers too, and since you now know what I've been through on this place, I am not about to give half to someone else

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
For some reason none of these dating ever have any women in the 99-105 year old range. :help:

Maybe I should start 99+only.com. "You don't have to die lonely, at 99+only.com" will be my jingle.... :dunce: :hide:

Nesikep

Reaction score
sim.-ang.king":n4pw8gkd said:
For some reason none of these dating ever have any women in the 99-105 year old range. :help:

Maybe I should start 99+only.com. "You don't have to die lonely, at 99+only.com" will be my jingle.... :dunce: :hide:
the good part about that is with about 5 profiles you can keep them busy for ages, they won't remember they saw that profile before!

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Nesikep":1b02ak86 said:
sim.-ang.king":1b02ak86 said:

the good part about that is with about 5 profiles you can keep them busy for ages, they won't remember they saw that profile before!
Good point...no more having to change my profile pic every 3 days. :lol: :nod:

Cross-7

Reaction score
I've been banned from that site and two more like it .
When they ask what type of relationship you're looking for ?

Apparently sexual isn't the right answer :lol:

Latest posts