FarmersOnly.Com

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
Would someone call these folks and see if you can find some companionship for Cross-7. The guy is about to lose it I'm afraid and needs some "relief". :lol2: :lol2:

Have you ever looked at the women on there? The ones from ID were rather.....well, I'll just call them "not hot." The commercials lie!!

TexasBred":20evzsib said:
Would someone call these folks and see if you can find some companionship for Cross-7. The guy is about to lose it I'm afraid and needs some "relief". :lol2: :lol2:

He just needs someone to sit behind him on the atv and hold his "fishin" pole.

That thing started in CA in a bar about ten miles from me. I can still hear the jingle in my head. "You're allllways gonna be lonely...." or something to that effect.

Bestoutwest":350xskd4 said:
Have you ever looked at the women on there? The ones from ID were rather.....well, I'll just call them "not hot." The commercials lie!!
:shock: :lol: And yet evidently those commercials were convincing enough to get you to check out their site :hide:

I met my wife on Farmers Only. I think she is pretty hot for a 64 year old lady. And she definitely knows which end of a cow stands up first. I was single the majority of my adult life and ran with some absolute drop dead good looking women. I wasn't about to settle for second best.

I actually know a few happy couples that met on there. Of course I also know of a few people who met their second spouse there while still married to the first one...

In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.

TCRanch":1y1od615 said:
Bestoutwest":1y1od615 said:
:shock: :lol: And yet evidently those commercials were convincing enough to get you to check out their site :hide:

I'm happily married. Wife and I were bored and thought it would be funny. It was as entertaining as we'd hoped for.

Dave":3ncinu1k said:
In all honesty most of the "hotties" I saw on Farmers Only were not farmers or cattle women. They were gals who owned a horse or 12 and thus considered themselves country. Personally I didn't want to support some woman's horse habit.
ain't that the truth, it's off to tractor supply to the treat aisle

M-5":360uam99 said:
Maybe sign him and nesi up together both seem to need a little.
Hahah, read Dave's last post!... That's what I've found in this area.. yes, I have taken a look through it, most don't even have a horse, just like country music and have seen pictures of horses, and somehow that qualifies them... I think it would be a great site to find gold diggers too, and since you now know what I've been through on this place, I am not about to give half to someone else

Nesikep":3iyjpmzw said:
M-5":3iyjpmzw said:
Maybe sign him and nesi up together both seem to need a little.
Hahah, read Dave's last post!... That's what I've found in this area.. yes, I have taken a look through it, most don't even have a horse, just like country music and have seen pictures of horses, and somehow that qualifies them... I think it would be a great site to find gold diggers too, and since you now know what I've been through on this place, I am not about to give half to someone else

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

For some reason none of these dating ever have any women in the 99-105 year old range. :help:

Maybe I should start 99+only.com. "You don't have to die lonely, at 99+only.com" will be my jingle.... :dunce: :hide:

sim.-ang.king":n4pw8gkd said:
For some reason none of these dating ever have any women in the 99-105 year old range. :help:

Maybe I should start 99+only.com. "You don't have to die lonely, at 99+only.com" will be my jingle.... :dunce: :hide:
the good part about that is with about 5 profiles you can keep them busy for ages, they won't remember they saw that profile before!

Nesikep":1b02ak86 said:
sim.-ang.king":1b02ak86 said:

the good part about that is with about 5 profiles you can keep them busy for ages, they won't remember they saw that profile before!
Good point...no more having to change my profile pic every 3 days. :lol: :nod:

I've been banned from that site and two more like it .
When they ask what type of relationship you're looking for ?

Apparently sexual isn't the right answer :lol:

Latest posts