farm tractor vs 18 wheeler

Help Support CattleToday:

sorry j been away for awhile he is not any better was told today he will probaly not live through the night all of hjs organs are shutting down. i know my dad is going to a far better place but it is so hard to let go. t
Thank all of you.

This was originally posted by starbaby (who I miss dearly), but I don't think she would mind me using it:

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."

"Gone where?"

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, "There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying.

- Henry van Dyke (1852 – 1933) American author, educator, and clergyman

I hope this, and the prayers of many people, bring you and yours Gods peace.

I hope you can find some peace and comfort during this difficult time. From what you posted it sounds like he has been unconscious since the accident and hopefully he never suffered. Prayers for your family.

braveheart":10yhrq33 said:
sorry j been away for awhile he is not any better was told today he will probaly not live through the night all of hjs organs are shutting down. i know my dad is going to a far better place but it is so hard to let go. t
Thank all of you.
I am so sorry to hear this, as you say it is hard to let go, and yes he will be going to a better place, and may Gods arms reach out to you and your family to comfort you all in this time of need, stay strong and live up to your name braveheart. Take care :heart: Chris.
God Bless.

braveheart":1q6seohn said:
Thank all of you.
As we pray for a miracle my thoughts are with you and your family.

"But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow, this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced."

he pasted away thursday afternoon i know he is in a better place than he ever was here God bless all of yall for thinking of me during this time

I am so SO sorry Braveheart....

my condolences to you and your family.

May God give you peace, and memories always make you smile.

Vickie

Braveheart, I just read this thread. Your father was not a young man, but he was not an old man either. I am sorry about the terrible accident. I wish it were otherwise-but what is, is, and that's reality.
Not that you need or want any advice from me, but I will say anyway--Grieve it out, then give thanks for having had him. Then, when you can, let yourself move on in your life and let him move on in his new life.

If it is any consolation, I have been where you are. I give to you my heartfelt sympathy.

May God bless you and yours.

Braveheart I am so sorry to hear of his passing, my heart felt condolances to you and your family, I know how hard it to loose your Dad, as Mr Ryder says let it all out and grieve, cry shout and go punch a haystack if you need to let off some anger, then when it is all past you can think of him with a big smile on your face, and laugh at some of the things you did together, as no-one can take your good memories away.
God bless you and yours in your hour of need.

No kind words can express the pain in your heart, I know I've been there. God bless and peace be with you.
~Tom

Latest posts