Fall Bull Calves.

Help Support CattleToday:

Good lookin bunch, if they develop well over the summer you should do well with them.
That baldy bull would be one to buy, if he was solid colored, but I'm sure others will say other wise.

Got anymore pictures of the rest of them?

sim.-ang.king said:
Good lookin bunch, if they develop well over the summer you should do well with them.
That baldy bull would be one to buy, if he was solid colored, but I'm sure others will say other wise.

Would my purebred Angus gals knock that blaze off or is it dominant like a Hereford?

sim.-ang.king said:

Thanks. I plan to get some individual pictures. Everyone has a preference. I have folks who specifically ask for ones with a Blaze. I have others who specifically request the solid blacks.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Would my purebred Angus gals knock that blaze off or is it dominant like a Hereford?

I don't think it's dominant, but couldn't say for sure either way. Had a WF sim cow calve a baldy bull in 2017, and a solid black bull in 2018. Only difference was the 17 calf was from a solid red sim bull, and the 18 calf was from a Angus bull.

You have them all sold yet? ;-)
Exceptional group Ron. Your efforts are paying dividends! Congratulations to you.

sim.-ang.king said:

Your wish is my command.
Left, Cowboy Cut. Right, Optimizer.

This is the same Cowboy Cut.

This is an Upgrade. Not happy with the picture. I think he is better than in the picture.

BR,
All the white face bulls look exceptional. I like the baldy in the very first picture the most but the optimizer and the cowboy cut are gonna sell based on their faces.. I would have named the cowboy cut Phatom.

jscunn said:
BR,
All the white face bulls look exceptional. I like the baldy in the very first picture the most but the optimizer and the cowboy cut are gonna sell based on their faces.. I would have named the cowboy cut Phatom.

Thank you. I missed that one. Cowboy Phantom would have been perfect!

jscunn said:
BR,

************* said:
Hey Ron what was the average adj 205 on those big boys? Do you wean them right at 205?

I wean at about 6 months give or take 2 weeks. This year they were about 170 days old when I weaned. All I have to base weight on is that I sold 2 in this same group at about 200 days of age. They averaged 655 pounds each.

Latest posts