Fake

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Got a message on facebook where a man in Lexington Ky. tried to purchace items at walmart with a fake $1million dollar bill.I'm supprised the cashier at wally world called the cops instead of trying to make change. :lol:
I wonder if the bill had obamma's picture on it? After all it was sure nuff fake.

Cal

Calman":17dt8k2j said:
I wonder if the bill had obamma's picture on it? After all it was sure nuff fake.

Cal

Oh this is bad. So bad. Bad, bad, bad. Talking about the POTUS (SAPOS) that way :lol2: Sure nuff to get this thrown out or sent to the mosh pit
I like the way you think Calman ;-) :cowboy:

Ouachita":evvjlll6 said:
Calman":evvjlll6 said:

Cal

Oh this is bad. So bad. Bad, bad, bad. Talking about the POTUS (SAPOS) that way :lol2: Sure nuff to get this thrown out or sent to the mosh pit
I like the way you think Calman ;-) :cowboy:
Me so, too! Am not too worried about an on-line mosh pit here. :lol:

I think my neighbor nailed it in regards to our pres...
He told me he's fine with the color but with that much ear you know he's gonna act funny.

cow pollinater":2rs8tcd3 said:
He told me he's fine with the color but with that much ear you know he's gonna act funny.

Now thats funny CP :clap: :lol2: And that ain't racist; it could have applied to Ross "I'm all ears" Perot as well :cboy: That was a great debate!!

cow pollinater":250jbkaf said:

I don't care what color a USA president is, or a dam thing about his ears or what kind of pooch he keeps in the WH. I am pretty sick and tired of "leaders" that have no real business sense -- they study political science in college, work for non-profit, political or lobby groups, and get elected and start climbing the ladder. The current Pres. started out bytching about the debt the previous administration got us into -- and has added billions to it. The housing market is krap thanks to big bank and lending institutions that didn't do their jobs right and played people into housing they couldn't afford; the job market is horrible. The same administration wants to allow illegals in, simply because they've been here for awhile, although they've broken the law every day they've been here. And in the meantime, we pay their welfare and medical bills. Oh, and not to mention . . . . . (and this has been this way for a long time -- I can't blame it on this door-step but on our supreme being Supreme Court justices), welfare people don't have to look for jobs! That's unconstitutional -- along with denying benefits for illegals and knocking out prayer in schools. I better quit. I'm already in the mosh pit, I'm sure. :hide:

cow pollinater":1baben99 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:

cow pollinater":32l3pbyw said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kathie, if it will make you feel any better the federal government has nondescript schools for immigrants scattered all over the country staffed by high paying civil service jobs teaching the immigrants things like; how to speak english, where to apply for food stamps, how to apply for food stamps, how to apply for wic, how to find legal council and where they can find work. If you walk into one of these schools you can't imagine the money they pour into this assistance. Well maybe you can, just imagine what a teacher's classroom would look like if the teacher was given a blank check and told to buy whatever you need to teach. Our teachers would envy this if they saw it and I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. To me, it looked like a good way to hire some legal help since so many of our fine upstanding young unemployed countrymen aren't looking for a job but hoping to become rappers or non licensed pharmacists. To complicate matters, you run the risk of hiring one who has a dozen head of children and then being told by DeFaCS that "under no circumstance can you fire this employee". Anyhow, with lots of help needed and wanting to do right I hired some "federally certified workers" from this agency and each and every one of them was found to be illegal by the IRS and they want me to fill out a mountain of paperwork and collect taxes and back taxes on them and if I don't I will have to pay their taxes myself. So I guess it is safe to say they don't really care that they are illegal as long as someone pays their taxes for them. Its confusing to me but it does clear up the question as to why when the ICE officers waddle into the restaurant my "certified labor" doesn't run for the door.

Jogeephus":1dggzcui said:
Kathie, if it will make you feel any better the federal government has nondescript schools for immigrants scattered all over the country staffed by high paying civil service jobs teaching the immigrants things like; how to speak english, where to apply for food stamps, how to apply for food stamps, how to apply for wic, how to find legal council and where they can find work. If you walk into one of these schools you can't imagine the money they pour into this assistance. Well maybe you can, just imagine what a teacher's classroom would look like if the teacher was given a blank check and told to buy whatever you need to teach. Our teachers would envy this if they saw it and I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes. To me, it looked like a good way to hire some legal help since so many of our fine upstanding young unemployed countrymen aren't looking for a job but hoping to become rappers or non licensed pharmacists. To complicate matters, you run the risk of hiring one who has a dozen head of children and then being told by DeFaCS that "under no circumstance can you fire this employee". Anyhow, with lots of help needed and wanting to do right I hired some "federally certified workers" from this agency and each and every one of them was found to be illegal by the IRS and they want me to fill out a mountain of paperwork and collect taxes and back taxes on them and if I don't I will have to pay their taxes myself. So I guess it is safe to say they don't really care that they are illegal as long as someone pays their taxes for them. Its confusing to me but it does clear up the question as to why when the ICE officers waddle into the restaurant my "certified labor" doesn't run for the door.
Jogeephus, this does not surprise me or make me feel better! I worked for fed prosecutors. There is NO WAY ICE (formerly INS) can keep track of every illegal alien in this country -- and no priority for ICE to do so if they are working and otherwise law-abiding. Law enforcement's emphasis is on those that have already done either drug/gun/violent crimes and been deported and/or then have come back over illegally and are on the same path. Their hands are totally full of that. So, I don't know what the solution is. The laws are already in effect; there aren't enough $$ or personnel resources to enforce what's already in place. But the benefits that encourage the illegals to come and stay are too enticing for them to pass up.

Personally, and if there was vigilent oversight, I would not have a problem with many of the illegals being granted at least green card status, if they have a good working history in the USA and no criminal history and they are not housing anyone with CHs. No opening new doors. No tolerance for any drug crimes, violent/domestic violence crimes, burglaries, robberies, car thefts, gun crimes.

The beginning of the rights for "illegals" was after the Civil War, allowing the former slaves citizenship, and eventually, Native Americans. European immigrants came in, had sponsors, got jobs, learned English, DID NOT HAVE GOV'T ASSISTANCE. The intention of the old law-makers was not to create an additional welfare society that consisted of immigrants. I better shut up now.

I didn't think that would make you feel better. Didn't me either. In fact I was shocked to see such a waste of tax dollars when our own teachers were asking for donations to buy paper for our students. Frankly, its apparant to me that our federal government is so large and out of touch with the real world it has created agencies which are working in opposition to one another. To me, the solution is very simple. We cut the strings of the hammocks that american workers are lounging on and put them to work. Its a simple case of supply and demand. If americans were doing the jobs the illegals are doing then there would be no room for the illegals. Just as second Thessolonians 3:10 says, " For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat." Returning to our founding principles be it PC or not would go a long way to fixing this nation's ills.

To give a good example, our Dept of Labor mandated that if you were going to hire migrant workers you had to hire so many unemployed but you could not fire them and they had to be payed well over minimum wage. A friend of mine hired 300 people and could only hire 125 migrants. At the end of the second week he had lost all but 15 of the mandated hires. They quit. The original migrant number dropped only by 3 but the others brought in their friends and others so by the end of a month he had only 15 americans and the rest were hispanic.

Oh, I could say a few words that for sure would get us thrown off the boards - but I won't. Suffice it to say "I told you so".

It is 2012 folks. Remember this in 9 mos. Problem is going to be what choices are we going to have?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Kathie in Thorp":1vbxuxdl said:
The beginning of the rights for "illegals" was after the Civil War, allowing the former slaves citizenship, and eventually, Native Americans. European immigrants came in, had sponsors, got jobs, learned English, DID NOT HAVE GOV'T ASSISTANCE. The intention of the old law-makers was not to create an additional welfare society that consisted of immigrants. I better shut up now.

Whooooa lady. You're saying "native americans" should not have been allowed citizenship?? Excuse me but i do believe the word "native" defines them as the original Americans if you want to call them that. We were the immigrants. Who granted US citizenship?? As for slaves, they had no choice. None came here to escape persecution or seeking a better life. And at the time they were given citizenship "slaves" had been occupants of this country for many generations.

TexasBred":4evkkpwf said:
Kathie in Thorp":4evkkpwf said:

Whooooa lady. You're saying "native americans" should not have been allowed citizenship?? Excuse me but i do believe the word "native" defines them as the original Americans if you want to call them that. We were the immigrants. Who granted US citizenship?? As for slaves, they had no choice. None came here to escape persecution or seeking a better life. And at the time they were given citizenship "slaves" had been occupants of this country for many generations.

That's not what I understand her as saying. To me, what she is explaining is the evolution of this process and how the intent has been warped over time. I've always thought it would be a good thing for our lawmakers to put a synopsis of the intent beside each and every law they create.

Personally, I have no problem hispanics because I have found most of them to be fairly religious and family oriented people. And hard working. In fact, I've even secretly co-signed a note for one and am proud to say he paid the note off in advance unlike the Bible toting holier than thou deacon I had to chase for months to get to pay.

The problem as I see it is we are too willing to help those who could be helping themselves and we are too willing to reward failure and to encourage mediocrity.

Jogeephus":22824k0x said:
I've always thought it would be a good thing for our lawmakers to put a synopsis of the intent beside each and every law they create.
If they were honest they'll all say the same thing: Make them sound good and get re-elected

I would certainly welcome a better worded explanation or a better choice of words in referring to "and eventually to the Native Americans". Can't beleive anyone gave them rights let alone citizenship...he77 they had only been here a few thousand years.

TexasBred":123jfzt1 said:
Kathie in Thorp":123jfzt1 said:

I am absolutely NOT saying any such thing, TexasBred. What I am saying is that back in the day neither natives nor freed slaves were granted any rights that American-born whites or (mostly European) immigrants were afforded -- until they were "legally" mandated.

From the time I was young, I wanted to be an "Indian.: I loved the history, the traditions, the music, the clothing -- all of it. When I got older, I felt sort of fake because I did re-create traditional clothing and jewelry and listen to the music.

When it comes to the equal rights of AMERICANS, I may be one of the more liberal thinkers on the board.

I can think of about fifty illegals just off the top of my head that I'd bend over backwards for if they needed me to and I'd have a hard time saying the same thing about citizens. High quality people come in all skin shades. Trash comes in all skin shades as well.
Illegals not paying into the system is a misconception. Most of them are working under falsified documents for real corporations that can't prove that they're illegal so taxes are withheld from their paychecks for the same amounts that any citizen pays. The illegals pay into taxes so that they're not caught.
My worst nightmare is for the government to finally shut the border down(which they never will because to much big money is telling them not to do it) and force the welfare crowd to work. I'd be out of business about three days after the first welfare family showed up to pick fruit or milk cows etc... There's to much room for error to hire someone who doesn't WANT to be there. It's more cost effective to pay their sorry butts to sit at home and hire someone who wants to do the job right.

CP you ever wonder what happens to all that SS money they pay into the system yet never collect? Must amount to billions by now. I've worked with some good ones over the years too and cared less what their citizenship status was nor what color they were. Hard work usually thinned out the true "people of color". ;-)

Without the rule of law we would have anarchy. The issue that we have as a country is the law is not enforced. We cannot have a situation where anybody that wants to can come here illegaly. Eventually the numbers get to the place where it is out of control. We don't know who is here, what the intent is etc. I am not opposed to immigration at all.......I am opposed to illegal immigration however. I also understand the point that our European ancestors (even the ones on the Mayflower) immigrated here from somewhere else. The difference is that they came BEFORE immigration laws therefore they were legal immigrants. There was no rule of law at the time other than the basic rule of nature that whoever was strong enough to take it and hold it could claim it. Now we have laws that keep things from falling into anarchy. The action that we need to take is to turn off the magnet that attracts illegal immigrants. We did not pay to import them and we will not have to pay to deport them. They will deport themselves if the magnet of employment and benefits is turned off. Then they can get back in line and apply legally. I do support a migrant worker program like we had years ago were sponsered migrant workers can get a permit to come here for harvest seasons etc. but have to go back home afterward and get another permit for the next season. This way we can control what type of immigrant comes in and know who is here and where they are supposed to be. Permenant immigrants should have to prove that their being here will improve our nation. Meaning they must have the means to support themselves, buy insurance, pay taxes etc. They must have a skill set that adds value to the USA instead of using more resources than they contribute. That is just my .02 worth. We can still be an America with open arms but a smart America at the same time.

Latest posts