Fake meat

Help Support CattleToday:

Protein pancakes, fake meat, some salmon and fish some makes me 🤮, tuna, no milk little to no diary no eggs (🤢🤮), protein pancakes, coffee, matcha green tea, veggie sandwiches, veggie spaghetti, veggie chili, I said veggie doesn't actually means it had vegetables just not meat 😂 some does, (chili does) Eggplant parmesan, veggie quesedilla, skinny popcorn, protein shakes, stuff like that... Im really not a big eatter. I drink alot of water.

I get the dark chocolate have them with half avocado. Sounds weird but it's healthy. I'll do cinnamon butter on them too. 😋
I'm thankful I'm not you. That sound AWFUL. We are a family of MEAT EATERS!
You should look into the chemicals in the fake meat. That would make anyone sick.

Rodent poop

droppings, mouse poop, rodent poop, rat poop, poop

(Image credit: Helga Lei/Shutterstock.com)
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

And because the world can be a cruel place, cocoa beans can contain up to 10 mg of poop per pound.

For other foods in the handbook, the listing gets more specific. Wheat, for example, can contain up to an average of 9 rodent poop pellets per kilogram (or about 4 pellets/pound). And popcorn, which the FDA also permits rodents to gnaw on a bit, can contain up to 1 poop pellet in a subsample. (The FDA handbook doesn't specify the size of subsamples.)

Protein pancakes, fake meat, some salmon and fish some makes me 🤮, tuna, no milk little to no diary no eggs (🤢🤮), protein pancakes, coffee, matcha green tea, veggie sandwiches, veggie spaghetti, veggie chili, I said veggie doesn't actually means it had vegetables just not meat 😂 some does, (chili does) Eggplant parmesan, veggie quesedilla, skinny popcorn, protein shakes, stuff like that... Im really not a big eatter. I drink alot of water.

I get the dark chocolate have them with half avocado. Sounds weird but it's healthy. I'll do cinnamon butter on them too. 😋
Sounds…..uh…..yummy.

Rodent poop

droppings, mouse poop, rodent poop, rat poop, poop

(Image credit: Helga Lei/Shutterstock.com)
Consider the defect "mammalian excreta" a rather polite way for the FDA to tell you there's rodent poop in your food. The icky defect comes up 15 times in the FDA's handbook.

Fennel seeds, ginger and mace (a spice that's similar to nutmeg) can all contain up to an average of 3 milligrams of mammal poop per pound. For sesame seeds, the limit is a smidge higher: up to an average of 5 mg per pound.

And because the world can be a cruel place, cocoa beans can contain up to 10 mg of poop per pound.

For other foods in the handbook, the listing gets more specific. Wheat, for example, can contain up to an average of 9 rodent poop pellets per kilogram (or about 4 pellets/pound). And popcorn, which the FDA also permits rodents to gnaw on a bit, can contain up to 1 poop pellet in a subsample. (The FDA handbook doesn't specify the size of subsamples.)

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Thank you I need to know that cause I'm so picky already. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Oh man 🤮 You totally ruined the 2 things I eat. 🤮

I'm thankful I'm not you. That sound AWFUL. We are a family of MEAT EATERS!
You should look into the chemicals in the fake meat. That would make anyone sick.

Me too that be weird. No offense or nothing pretty sure my husband wouldn't like that either. 🤣
I don't eat alot of fake meat.... occasionally. Like I said before I was a big MEAT EATER until it started making me sick. I had a doctor tell me after having an entire conversation about being a vegetarian I need to eat some chicken. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
If a psychic had told me years ago I'd become a vegetarian. I'd been like BAHAHAHAHAHA YEA RIGHT!!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Thank you I need to know that cause I'm so picky already. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Oh man 🤮 You totally ruined the 2 things I eat. 🤮

So sorry 1628645888740.png I first read about the awful things that were allowed in food quite some time back. I couldn't believe they would knowingly allow anything like poop and animal/bug parts in food. I am addicted to chocolate, and was horrified by what might be in it. Have I stopped eating it, no!!!!! I get edgy and uneasy if I miss a day or two without chocolate. My concern is whether I am addicted to the poop and bug parts or the chocolate 1628646293613.png
Any way, I tell myself it is highly processed and safe 1628646382306.png

I learned a long time ago that there is an exceptible amount of maggots that are allowed in mushrooms. And yes I spelled exceptible wrong and Siri did not help….lol. But I still eat them

So sorry View attachment 7059 I first read about the awful things that were allowed in food quite some time back. I couldn't believe they would knowingly allow anything like poop and animal/bug parts in food. I am addicted to chocolate, and was horrified by what might be in it. Have I stopped eating it, no!!!!! I get edgy and uneasy if I miss a day or two without chocolate. My concern is whether I am addicted to the poop and bug parts or the chocolate

View attachment 7060
Any way, I tell myself it is highly processed and safe View attachment 7061

Oh NO!!! No!! I I can only see poop and big parts now!!🤮 That's hilarious try some poop and bugs see if that's what your addicted too. 😅

I learned a long time ago that there is an exceptible amount of maggots that are allowed in mushrooms. And yes I spelled exceptible wrong and Siri did not help….lol. But I still eat them

Acceptable 😊

Shrimp is maggots of the sea. 🤢🤮

I thought the mushrooms was just in can mushrooms. Nasty maggots are nasty!!

We got take out one time just begin picking at it than noticed little black sparkles all over the rolls in the box EVERYWHERE!!! Piles!! Looked like chocolate sprinkles but I can assure you it CLEARLY wasn't. I called talked to the manger... I had already gave a roll to my son that was 1 years old. Manger didn't seem to care at all acted like it happens all the time. I talked to the health department the lady told me they have been in there for years trying to caught them.. They have saw holes, nests, dropping everywhere on everything but unless they see a mouse during inspection they can't do anything. 🤮 Good to know.

Mouse poop and chocolate sprinkles look alot like!😋🤮

My brother was here he just kept eating it. 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He said yummy yum mouse poop! 🐀🐁💩🍦

We got take out one time just begin picking at it than noticed little black sparkles all over the rolls in the box EVERYWHERE!!! Piles!! Looked like chocolate sprinkles but I can assure you it CLEARLY wasn't. I called talked to the manger... I had already gave a roll to my son that was 1 years old. Manger didn't seem to care at all acted like it happens all the time. I talked to the health department the lady told me they have been in there for years trying to caught them.. They have saw holes, nests, dropping everywhere on everything but unless they see a mouse during inspection they can't do anything. 🤮 Good to know.

Mouse poop and chocolate sprinkles look alot like!😋🤮

My brother was here he just kept eating it. 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 He said yummy yum mouse poop! 🐀🐁💩🍦
Oh ick !!!!! Now I'm not feeling so good. Is your brother still with us :unsure:

Years ago, the owner of another website posted a thread (with photos) about the chili he and his GF had made (they were in The Netherlands) and after they had had their first bowls, they took a closer look and noticed the chili powder they used had little black weevils all thru it.

I got a candy bar from a little store in the tiny West Texas community of Nolan one time that had bugs in it too. They didn't rotate the stock very often back in the 60s.
Not a big thing,, figuratively or otherwise.

Oh ick !!!!! Now I'm not feeling so good. Is your brother still with us :unsure:

Yea 😅🤣😂 no worries he just brushed them off kept eatting. He said he was to deep to turn back. Lol that was 5 years ago. He is a free spirit mountain man stuff like that doesn't bother him more people.

Food contamination at the retail level is a concern, especially if you can see it. But think about the opportunities during production, harvesting, storage and transportation. Vegetables are grown in the field where they are urinated on and pooped on by various animals including birds. Root crops can be chewed on by rats and other animals. People harvesting the vegetables may not have the best hygiene in the field. Wheat and other grains are harvested by combines. Although the combine may be "cleaned" to some extent, those augers, elevators, hoppers and separators are pretty nice homes for mice between harvests. Trucks that move the grain, trains, storage silos - they probably don't get cleaned that well. At least it is organic. Not going to change much.