Everybody Should Own a Few

Help Support CattleToday:

eric":2hgu787m said:
Craig. it's been fun sparing with you and D R. But this is my last post on politics, as I can tell that Macon is getting uncomfortable with these posts, and frankly, so am I. Some of these posts are getting personal, and I don't know anyone on this forum well enough to attack them personally, and I know noone knows me well enough! I appreciate all the hard work Macon does for us, and the last thing I want to do is make his job any harder by worrying what I am gonna say next. This is my favorite forum (the whole cattle board, not the coffee shop in particular) and I dont want to ever be banned from posting on it as I have sooooo much to learn about cattle! Good luck in November, and may the best man win, as is usually the case!

Macon, sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable with any of my posts!

All right eric, we'll call a truce for now. It was fun. I also enjoy and appreciate these boards and don't want to offend Macon's sensibilities. Besides, I'm not that worried about you and a couple of others on here. You all have brains and don't mind hard work, so I have great hopes that you'll come around. he he he

Craig-TX

I'd say that you are sparring with a lot more than just us, but the one which recieves the votes will win no matter what we say in here. Hence I asked to drop politics and go back to cattle some time back. Nice debating with you. My apologies Mr. Gravlee for the intensity.

Eric, you remind me of my ex-wife. What was her name... oh well.
Ellie Mae stay away from men like Eric.

Latest posts