Emoticons Moving am I Crazy?

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Does everyone have them little smiley faces :lol: that move? My computer at home nothing moves. But other day I used a computer at a work location with high speed Internet and about freaked out when all them faces were moving and doing funny things. I thought maybe I was using a possessed computer or my mind had done went over the edge.

Is there a spot were mine are disabled or do I just have a slow connection that does not let them move, wink and laugh at me?

Or was I correct and I am just going crazy?

The Prozac salt licks are green i believe....check one out....

(probably a real slow connection or your sc4ripting may be turned off or sumpthin' )

Does this one move?
gr_chug.gif

Have another Don, I bet they will all move then.

they move?
look on your profile and see if it makes a difference to "always enable smilies", but I'm betting it's the speed of your connection.

dj":3eqg4ytj said:
they move?
look on your profile and see if it makes a difference to "always enable smilies", but I'm betting it's the speed of your connection.

Yep they are enabled, guess it is just a slow connection. Was kind of weird after a year of reading this forum to see them things blinking and laughing at me.

Do you guys have music playing or anything else that I am missing out on?

aplusmnt":mexpts7m said:
dj":mexpts7m said:
they move?

Yep they are enabled, guess it is just a slow connection. Was kind of weird after a year of reading this forum to see them things blinking and laughing at me.

Do you guys have music playing or anything else that I am missing out on?

Mr. Clean,
We'd like to schedule you for an evaluation ASAP.Please let the Wife and Kids know you may be gone for an extended period of time.

Mr. Clean,
As Dr. Crowder pointed out, make an appointment immediately. Do not bring anything with you other than your pj's. Not even a toothbrush. All these items will be provided for you under guarded supervision. After a few years of shock therapy We'll have you almost as good as new.
Dr. Warpaint
Cheif of Neuro Surgery

As a gradiduate of Crowder 'U' and curator of Crowder's Cathedral,Crematory,Catscans, and Carwash, I'd suggest pajamas with a hind flap, to ease installation of any immobilizing devices, we may deem a necessary during the scope of treatments.

Dont worry Aplus.You're gonna be just fine. Trust us. :shock:

Along with items listed above, you will also need to bring a notarized statement placing all your assets and holdings under the direct guardianship of Dr. Crowder and myself. ;-)

warpaint":2c6ukbw3 said:
Along with items listed above, you will also need to bring a notarized statement placing all your assets and holdings under the direct guardianship of Dr. Crowder and myself. ;-)

And that includes them Cattle you been trainin' to pet. Caustic said he'd be interested in 'em.They'll be on display in his travelin' circus and pettin' zoo.

aplusmnt":3lpw2dvv said:
Does everyone have them little smiley faces :lol: that move? My computer at home nothing moves. But other day I used a computer at a work location with high speed Internet and about freaked out when all them faces were moving and doing funny things. I thought maybe I was using a possessed computer or my mind had done went over the edge.

Is there a spot were mine are disabled or do I just have a slow connection that does not let them move, wink and laugh at me?

The simple answer is "yes you are crazy"

MD

Crowderfarms":ex42yi60 said:
As a gradiduate of Crowder 'U' and curator of Crowder's Cathedral,Crematory,Catscans, and Carwash, I'd suggest pajamas with a hind flap, to ease installation of any immobilizing devices, we may deem a necessary during the scope of treatments.

My pajamas have lettering on the back that say "Exit Only" :lol:

aplusmnt":3bmrx682 said:
Crowderfarms":3bmrx682 said:

My pajamas have lettering on the back that say "Exit Only" :lol:

Let your doctors decide the best treatment for you. :shock:

lots of the little emoticons move, go to a site called 'Incredimail' I have this site on yahoo, and there are lots of moving little faces. it will send you right over the edge :lol:

chrisy":2morla3m said:
lots of the little emoticons move, go to a site called 'Incredimail' I have this site on yahoo, and there are lots of moving little faces. it will send you right over the edge :lol:

I'm afraid Aplus has blown right by "over the edge". Please, let's everyone pray that we can bring him back.

VanC":vvydd7wo said:
chrisy":vvydd7wo said:

I'm afraid Aplus has blown right by "over the edge". Please, let's everyone pray that we can bring him back.

You might be right, now I find myself just staring at the computer waiting to see the slightest movement from one of those smiley faces. A wink, a eyebrow moving something, anything.

I will be back in the big city this weekend and get on a high speed Internet connection to further investigate this. ;-)

aplusmnt":3qmkt35e said:

Yep, you've gone over the edge and you're going crazy. :lol: :lol: Seriously, I suspect it is probably the speed of your internet connection.

msscamp":1h9jqzb0 said:
aplusmnt":1h9jqzb0 said:

Yep, you've gone over the edge and you're going crazy. :lol: :lol: Seriously, I suspect it is probably the speed of your internet connection.

Better get me a DSL line or Satellite then, I hate to miss out on them cute little things winking at me.

Also I am curious to know what they all do. Wondering what the mad one does if anything or does the light bulb light up?

aplusmnt":3g1b2jsc said:
msscamp":3g1b2jsc said:
aplusmnt":3g1b2jsc said:

Better get me a DSL line or Satellite then, I hate to miss out on them cute little things winking at me.

Also I am curious to know what they all do. Wondering what the mad one does if anything or does the light bulb light up?

Well, the smilie one smiles, then quits and smiles again, the laughing one laughs, the 'oop's one blushes, the crying one cries, the rolling eyes one rolls its eyes, and the help one unrolls a banner that says 'help'. None of the others do anything, except the pinkish/peach 'mad' one on the 'more emoticons' page - he kind of flashes.

Latest posts