Early time change.

Help Support CattleToday:

DOC HARRIS":28rle491 said:
dun":28rle491 said:
I like it cause the wife gets home early enough that I can get a couple of good hours of work out of her before dark

dun
dun-

O-o-o-h- H-o-o- h-o-o-o-o! I'm glad YOU said that and not ME! It is true, - - -but - - you should be careful in letting her know that. - - - - - - on the OTHER hand -- - - - a little appreciation goes a lo-o-o-ong way!

DOC HARRIS

She knows, how well she knows. After all of the years we've been married she knows how I think. I don;t even try to kid her about stuff like that anymore.

dun

Dusty Britches":3lbc6f87 said:
aztumbleweed":3lbc6f87 said:
I am amazed by people who live where the time changes. What does changing the clock have to do with the sun going up and down? Do you not get up before sunup and go down after sundown no matter what time the clock says.

My thoughts exactly. I hate them changing the time and people saying, "We get more daylight now." Noooo - we have the same number of hours of daylight.

exactly so i wish people would stop complaining.

CANT FIGURE HOW TO CHANGE TIME ON CLOCK THAT SETS ITS SELF.
DUN, HOW MANY YEARS MARRIED?

thats good dun.. someday you will forget how old you are too. haha..
been 24 for my better half and me.. shes one great gal.. woudnt trade her for a good load of heifers.. lol
now about this time change.. who cares? its not going away.. so just deal with it.

Crowderfarms":18drmpd9 said:
Gale Seddon":18drmpd9 said:
Well, I was afraid I would oversleep this morning and I was right...I was just getting so I could function somewhat reasonably at 6:30 AM with LIGHT, and now it's DARK again. And now it's almost 8 PM and I haven't started dinner yet. I'll get over it.

I just got an E Mail from Mr. Gale. He said absolutely not another night of "Hungry Man" supper. Also said them powdered eggs for breakfast aint gonna cut it. :shock:

Well, he can always go visit Aunt Sarah and the Colonel!

Well, I like it. For people that like me that work a town job it makes a big difference! I know the sun comes up and sets the same number of hours apart but now I have an extra hour of daylight in the evenings when I get home to do work around the farm. For people that don't have a set schedule it probably doesn't make a whoop of difference.

dun":168v9sa5 said:
I like it cause the wife gets home early enough that I can get a couple of good hours of work out of her before dark

dun

Wife liked it yesterday because she could go out and check cows with us and see the new babies. But she did not realize we saved some chores for her to help with also. :lol:

sidney411":33mhaw0u said:
Well, I like it. For people that like me that work a town job it makes a big difference! I know the sun comes up and sets the same number of hours apart but now I have an extra hour of daylight in the evenings when I get home to do work around the farm. For people that don't have a set schedule it probably doesn't make a whoop of difference.

Same thing for me, it really helps those of us with day Jobs, gives me more time to do chores, play catch with my kids before baseball season starts in couple weeks.

I could see full time farmers that get an early start not liking it since morning chores are in the dark now.

Latest posts