E-Bay Cattle Naming Auction

Help Support CattleToday:

bulldealer

Reaction score
Check this out. Go to E-bay.com and type a search for 5587209676. Let me know what you think. :roll:

Try this. I had an extra number.

You've got to be joking. For anyone who is reading this that can't afford to buy those naming rights, I'd be glad to offer the same thing for a "buy it now" price of $1000. What a bargain!!

Also for sale I have 3 acres of prime ocean front property located in the heart of Mid MO. :roll:

El_Putzo":9wbge43s said:
Also for sale I have 3 acres of prime ocean front property located in the heart of Mid MO. :roll:

DON'T SELL IT! Offer the opportunity to invest in a dehydrated water enterprise. Dehydration would also desalinate. Transport costs would be extremely low and as dry as we are, should be a big hit!

bwranch":26sov6gq said:
El_Putzo":26sov6gq said:

DON'T SELL IT! Offer the opportunity to invest in a dehydrated water enterprise. Dehydration would also desalinate. Transport costs would be extremely low and as dry as we are, should be a big hit!

That's a great idea. I was kind of figuring I could get top dollar though, with the possiblility of irrigation from the ocean, the drought wouldn't matter. I wonder how crops and cattle do on salt water?!? Anybody got any info on the affects of saltwater on cattle and crops??

If I were a Hereford breeder I would send the owner a check to remove the ad and forget the website just to keep the publicity to a minimum. Not a good example! Poor Iris........... Think she's a dwarf?

El_Putzo":xqf513t2 said:
bwranch":xqf513t2 said:
El_Putzo":xqf513t2 said:

That's a great idea. I was kind of figuring I could get top dollar though, with the possiblility of irrigation from the ocean, the drought wouldn't matter. I wonder how crops and cattle do on salt water?!? Anybody got any info on the affects of saltwater on cattle and crops??

Cowfish do well in saltwater! ;-)

http://www.cowfishes.com/

El_Putzo":h9d25o8h said:
bwranch":h9d25o8h said:
El_Putzo":h9d25o8h said:

I know what over pumping and hitting brine will do to alfalfa and fruit orchards! Takes the trees a couple of years to die, the alfalfa does it in a week or less, depends on how broney the well water is.
But the beauty of it is you rarely ever have weeds (or anything else other then an occasional tumbleweed) grow there for 15 years that I know of.

dun

First I want to say that anyone that can sell that idea must be smarter than I am. Then the person that buys the idea must be one brain cell above an ameba.
As far as the cow goes, surely that is a minature Hereford. She is very small and looks malnurished. The minature Herefords I see on the board look like regular cattle but on a smaller scale. I'm going out on a limb here to say that no one bids on this one.

People are so imaginative. I don't go to ebay very often, so if they get any bids, please let us know here. I agree that poor Iris looks like she could use something to eat.

El_Putzo":23cpglfs said:
You've got to be joking. For anyone who is reading this that can't afford to buy those naming rights, I'd be glad to offer the same thing for a "buy it now" price of $1000. What a bargain!!

Did you notice the post on the side?
"Financing available, Only $209 per month" just to make easy on someone who really wants to name a calf.

El Putzo, I'm going to have to undercut your price, I'll sell the nameing rights for $900 each and if they name a least 5 I'll drop the price down to $800! What a deal!
;-)

Some Sap Sucker from PETA will no doubt buy the rights. For real if someone bids on it, I'd be shocked. Caustic, is it true it belongs to a Cousin of Your's in Kentucky?

looks like a 2 1/2 year old starved to death all of her life heifer to me. i would let someone name a few hundred head for 100 dollars each and i would let them feed them and take care of them for 12 easy payments of just 24.99 per month

There's a girl that should have a little decent hay and maybe some grain thrown at her. I wouldn't be surprised if the calf is born weak and dies after a day.

If someone is stupid enough to buy the rights, I know what I'll be doing for a living :p :lol: :lol:

Latest posts