Duck Dynasty T Shirt Offensive

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita":2mkvgn0x said:
skyhightree1":2mkvgn0x said:
"]
denvermartinfarms":2mkvgn0x said:
You must be in the same business we are. Our business liability, work comp, and insurance on are trucks and equipment is 22k a year :yuck: .

thats all? :shock:

This appears a classic example of a pecker measuring contest. I don't care who wins
Not a contest for me, just sickening! With all the insurance we have on everything, we have never been able to afford health insurance, my mom now has cancer and we are finding out cancer ain't cheap.

Ouachita":27ujlh8d said:
skyhightree1":27ujlh8d said:
"]
denvermartinfarms":27ujlh8d said:
You must be in the same business we are. Our business liability, work comp, and insurance on are trucks and equipment is 22k a year :yuck: .

thats all? :shock:

This appears a classic example of a pecker measuring contest. I don't care who wins

Definately not that I was just saying thats cheap and was gonna ask who the insurance company was to get a quote....

Whent fishing yesterday and passed a local shcool on the way to the lake, on there sign out by the road it said "duck commander week" I don't know what all it involved, but it's interesting how different parts of the country see things.

Now I can agree that this isn't really necasary at shcool, it was just good to see some non political correctness at a school.