Duck Dynasty T Shirt Offensive

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":11ppog88 said:
denvermartinfarms":11ppog88 said:
This Is so stupid it's, well stupid. I was homeschooled after the 3rd grade, and though it's very unlikely I will ever have kids, if I did they would be to. I don't watch TV but from all I have heard the duck folks are good people, rather you like there show or not. I can understand the schooles having a dress code. I just have to wonder how a kid wearing a " I hate Jesus" or a "I want to hurt Christians" shirt would be handled, compared to a kid wearing this shirt that involves people who are known to stand for god?

I hope that wasn't a serious question... It would be handled the same way. The bottom like to the whole thing is its school code every parent gets a copy of what the kids can and cannot wear and what they can't do. The crazy examples you listed fit into the same category... NO GO... Its not like its something new to these people they just want to be a butthead... send the GD boy to school to do what school is meant for... LEARNING and leave the fashion show at home which is why im a big pusher for uniforms. I can't wait to go to the next school board meeting.
I am glad to hear that. I was serious, I just had to wonder if this was handled in this way because it involved good people who are not PC. Rather or not there needs to be a dress code or not, if the parents know what they can and can not do, they need to go with it, or my choice would be remove them from the school if possible.

denvermartinfarms":mrcep80v said:
skyhightree1":mrcep80v said:
denvermartinfarms":mrcep80v said:
This Is so stupid it's, well stupid. I was homeschooled after the 3rd grade, and though it's very unlikely I will ever have kids, if I did they would be to. I don't watch TV but from all I have heard the duck folks are good people, rather you like there show or not. I can understand the schooles having a dress code. I just have to wonder how a kid wearing a " I hate Jesus" or a "I want to hurt Christians" shirt would be handled, compared to a kid wearing this shirt that involves people who are known to stand for god?

I hope that wasn't a serious question... It would be handled the same way. The bottom like to the whole thing is its school code every parent gets a copy of what the kids can and cannot wear and what they can't do. The crazy examples you listed fit into the same category... NO GO... Its not like its something new to these people they just want to be a butthead... send the GD boy to school to do what school is meant for... LEARNING and leave the fashion show at home which is why im a big pusher for uniforms. I can't wait to go to the next school board meeting.
I am glad to hear that. I was serious, I just had to wonder if this was handled in this way because it involved good people who are not PC. Rather or not there needs to be a dress code or not, if the parents know what they can and can not do, they need to go with it, or my choice would be remove them from the school if possible.

The Government Indoctrination System, deceptively called the "Public Schools", may well be one of the most destructive things ever to be inflicted on America.

Caustic Burno":3n7r4kna said:
The Government Indoctrination System, deceptively called the "Public Schools", may well be one of the most destructive things ever to be inflicted on America.
:clap: YEP!

Caustic Burno":2diutokh said:
This is PC run amuck the problem is at home not the school.
Just more nanny state training of the youth.
Hitler and Tojo would be proud.

It's "for the children" CB--The Children......... (and the kittens--mustn't forget the poor wittle kittens)
There's no better or a more efficient way to create a nation of lemmings and sheeple than by indoctrination of it's children beginning at a very early age.
Not surprised this happened. Va is a decidedly blue state.

greybeard":2pit7179 said:
Caustic Burno":2pit7179 said:
This is PC run amuck the problem is at home not the school.
Just more nanny state training of the youth.
Hitler and Tojo would be proud.

It's "for the children" CB--The Children......... (and the kittens--mustn't forget the poor wittle kittens)
There's no better or a more efficient way to create a nation of lemmings and sheeple than by indoctrination of it's children beginning at a very early age.
Not surprised this happened. Va is a decidedly blue state.

"By 1940, the literacy figure for all states stood at 96 percent for whites, 80 percent for blacks. Notice for all the disadvantages blacks labored under, four of five were still literate. Six decades later, at the end of the twentieth century, the National Adult Literacy Survey and the National Assessment of Educational Progress say 40 percent blacks and 17 percent of whites can't read at all. Put another way, black illiteracy doubled, and white illiteracy quadrupled."

-John Taylor Gatto (NYC Teacher of the Year 1989, '90, '91. NYS TotY 1991.)

greybeard":1zdklgov said:
More political correct :bs: , from Va Beach Va: (common sense humans won't believe this)
http://www.wavy.com/news/local/va-beach ... ne-too-far
Stupid people and they are allowed to vote. :frowns:
The person who called needs to have her phone confiscated for using it in an prejudicial manner against juveniles having fun.

Ryder":38pvvxus said:
greybeard":38pvvxus said:
More political correct :bs: , from Va Beach Va: (common sense humans won't believe this)
http://www.wavy.com/news/local/va-beach ... ne-too-far
Stupid people and they are allowed to vote. :frowns:
The person who called needs to have her phone confiscated for using it in an prejudicial manner against juveniles having fun.

That was the ruse used to justify public school system so as to have an educated electorate to be able to vote in qualified leadership.
The electorate was more educated in the 1800's versus today go back and read the letters from a dirt farmer to a politician.
Today most people can't put a cohesive sentence together. The current generation is being indoctrinated by the tv, cell phone, internet and the school system, their thought process is bombarded twenty four hours a day with the political message of the day.

Uncle Si being an old guy and using the word "metaphysical" is supposed to be funny... Metaphysical is a philosophy term, you can't hurt someone that way...

Where is anyone sense of humor any more????? It is not a violent t shirt it is a FUNNY t shirt...

danl":2mlbxmep said:
Uncle Si being an old guy and using the word "metaphysical" is supposed to be funny... Metaphysical is a philosophy term, you can't hurt someone that way...

Where is anyone sense of humor any more????? It is not a violent t shirt it is a FUNNY t shirt...
Have you not heard, it's now against the law in some states to be funny. And the others where it's not, they just heavily tax it.

denvermartinfarms":1idowm5a said:
danl":1idowm5a said:

Have you not heard, it's now against the law in some states to be funny. And the others where it's not, they just heavily tax it.

And if its not taxed, you have to insure it. I think almost all my income goes to taxes and insurance

danl":11luwg4p said:
denvermartinfarms":11luwg4p said:
danl":11luwg4p said:

And if its not taxed, you have to insure it. I think almost all my income goes to taxes and insurance
You must be in the same business we are. Our business liability, work comp, and insurance on are trucks and equipment is 22k a year :yuck: .

denvermartinfarms":13jglfmz said:
You must be in the same business we are. Our business liability, work comp, and insurance on are trucks and equipment is 22k a year :yuck: .

Sounds like a bargain. That's what I tell the contractors I have insured. Some don't think I'm being funny at all. :D

"]
denvermartinfarms":2fgv2ry6 said:

thats all? :shock:

cross_7":tx99jn04 said:
TexasBred":tx99jn04 said:
ifarm26":tx99jn04 said:
I have even seen the full back window of a truck covered with the "Duck Commander" logo on it. A local church looked at bringing one of them in to speak here in NC, don't know which one, and it was $20K dollars. Plus you had to provide room and board and plane tickets for he and his wife! I told them I would speak for a tenth of that and feed myself and sleep in the truck.

Got to hear Willie and Jace speak this summer while in Cancun. It was well worth whatever it cost to get them down there. Heck just hearing Jace make those duck calls talk was worth it but their testimonial was outstanding.

. by TexasBred » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 am
I watched my first episode of Duck Dynasty last night....won't be watching again. I'm sure he's doing well and the duck calls are the best, but the whole bunch come across as a bunch of dumb hillbillies (coonasses in this case I suppose) being used by reality TV. They're not even good actors. All these so called reality shows are driving me up the wall...I just have to remind myself that no matter what is happening there is always a camera crew set up in and rolling before the dumb shyt starts.

As Si would say "Hey you got something to say or you just gonna cut, paste and run? Just because I've learned that their christian testimony is is much more important to them than their acting careers does not negate the truth in the post above. They are still poor actors as are most of the reality show folks and there IS a camera crew they are performing for ALL the time.

They are good guys. I like them better than most shows. It is Laurel and Hardy humor.

I think they started out doing videos for

http://www.buckcommander.com/commandpos ... cases.aspx

The company was founded by Phil Robertson. A star quarterback at Louisiana Tech (playing ahead of future Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw), Phil Robertson had offers to play in the NFL but turned them down since he did not want to miss duck season or face the stress of having people trying to tackle him

skyhightree1":2pwhlax9 said:
"]
denvermartinfarms":2pwhlax9 said:

No, thanks for reminding me :lol2: over this next year with some equipment we have added and a few other changes it will be just short of 30k for a year, that's just the construction business. Then farm, cattle, and farm equipment.

skyhightree1":xgqbn00a said:
"]
denvermartinfarms":xgqbn00a said:

This appears a classic example of a pecker measuring contest. I don't care who wins

Latest posts