Drive-up window gun purchases.........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Guns are considered essential in some states at least........

https://www.theblaze.com/atf-gun-stores-driveup-coronavirus

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives made it safer for Americans to exercise their Second Amendment rights during the COVID-19 outbreak, and at the same time are allowing gun retailers to keep their doors open during the current health crisis.

The ATF announced on Friday that federally licensed firearm dealers could stay open during the coronavirus pandemic by selling their wares through drive-up windows or temporary booths in their parking lots or on their property. That includes verifying the customer's identity, completing paperwork, taking payment, and delivering firearms and ammunition.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/08/elderly-man-fatally-shoots-armed-home-intruder-but-hours-later-an-apparent-drive-by-retaliation

I suppose this is to combat anti-gun governors that are forcing gun shops to close? It's a shame this even had to be discussed, since gun retailers and manufacturers have already been deemed "essential" businesses by Homeland Security. Every shop in the USA should be open right now. They're all still open here in Ohio.

M.Magis said:
I suppose this is to combat anti-gun governors that are forcing gun shops to close? It's a shame this even had to be discussed, since gun retailers and manufacturers have already been deemed "essential" businesses by Homeland Security. Every shop in the USA should be open right now. They're all still open here in Ohio.

Your a good feller Magis..........people in my neck of the woods think otherwise and if they get their way there will be no gun shops.

There are 4 places in Baker City that sell guns. Three of them sell things other than guns too. I have been in all three of them in the last two weeks. Although the one guy says that if business stays at this slow level he will be out of business in less than a month. No run on guns or ammunition here. We were already well enough armed to start and finish a good sized war.

I still want one them Joe Biden AR 14s. 😅 🙌🏽🔫
Maybe when my stimulus Coronavirus check comes I'll get one. Special edition Joe Biden AR 14!! 😅🤪

Joe knew what he was talking about. There was an AR-14 although super rare. Joe probably is a gun expert and knew exactly what he was saying. These will be banned and Joe will leave the 15 s alone. All of it was planned. lol

2Nc0AhM.png

Dave said:
There are 4 places in Baker City that sell guns. Three of them sell things other than guns too. I have been in all three of them in the last two weeks. Although the one guy says that if business stays at this slow level he will be out of business in less than a month. No run on guns or ammunition here. We were already well enough armed to start and finish a good sized war.
Ya'll got it going on. All 2 of you.

Latest posts