Drinks....

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh man I'm having a BBQ now?! HECK YEA! 😄 I love when people volunteer me for stuff. 🤣 After this Coronavirus we may have to have a BBQ.

hurleyjd said:
Water, coffee or Lipton tea for me.

Thats my kind of drinks. 😊 What kind of coffee do you drink? (Do I dare ask)

Ryder said:
Farmer Shell, it seems you have got a pretty good response from your inquiry about what people drink.
Now I have a question. What are you going to do with this information?
Are you going sell it to some company as some sort of marketing tool?
Just curious.
😅 Nope. Thats pretty funny. Nothing. I was just making conversation and just curious.

Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:

Folgers 100% Colombian. Looks like we may have some community as I see a package on the shelf. Sometimes Maxwell house. What ever is on sale I am not to particular about the brand.

hurleyjd said:
Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:

Folgers 100% Colombian. Looks like we may have some community as I see a package on the shelf. Sometimes Maxwell house. What ever is on sale I am not to particular about the brand.

Oh no you haven't drank coffee. :hide: I used to think I enjoyed drinking coffee. I drank about what you do now. Until my brother introduced me to some real coffee fresh coffee beans that needed grinding. There is no going back after that. 😋 He had a buddy that was roasting coffee beans for a while until he moved on to other things.

Chevy said:
Oh man I'm having a BBQ now?! HECK YEA! 😄 I love when people volunteer me for stuff. 🤣 After this Coronavirus we may have to have a BBQ.
wouldn't volunteer you for that, but it is fun talking about it, maybe some day some of us on here can hook up, I know if any of you all were ever up here in Yankee land I would be glad to accommodate.

Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:
Chevy said:

Oh no you haven't drank coffee. :hide: I used to think I enjoyed drinking coffee. I drank about what you do now. Until my brother introduced me to some real coffee fresh coffee beans that needed grinding. There is no going back after that. 😋 He had a buddy that was roasting coffee beans for a while until he moved on to other things.
Walmart at one time had a bean grinder and you bought the beans and placed the sack on the bottom of the chute and ground away. Never tried it as it was twice as high as what we were drinking. Yes I am cheap that way.

hurleyjd said:
Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:

Walmart at one time had a bean grinder and you bought the beans and placed the sack on the bottom of the chute and ground away. Never tried it as it was twice as high as what we were drinking. Yes I am cheap that way.

Yea I remember them.
https://www.scheels.com/p/black-rifle-coffee-company-freedom-fuel-coffee/81889002405.html?src=google_shipping_test&gclid=CjwKCAjw7-P1BRA2EiwAXoPWA9nPojaxpG537r08LPW_zOMiDBFNSsv58hidYeEcQr1CtbH-VWhWFhoCtJkQAvD_BwE

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/14865810941292502683?q=kick+ass+coffee&client=ms-android-verizon&bih=733&biw=412&hl=en&tbs=cat:1868,vw:l,init_ar:SgVKAwjMDkoHsgQECLfLHw%3D%3D,ss:44&sxsrf=ALeKk03nZgZfRRRZPEx5jyU8vOs-BwcBsg:1589248879012&prds=epd:12434093481186020260,cdl:1,prmr:3,cs:1

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/11858993127538625923?q=3+sisrers+coffee&client=ms-android-verizon&bih=733&biw=412&hl=en&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&sxsrf=ALeKk02LropV8y0I1nQJatCm-OhEqfd3_A:1589248953444&prds=epd:17886901808201788915,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

Thats a few I enjoy... Injust saw some I need to try. 😍

Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:
Chevy said:

You can run coffee beans through the food processor for a satisfactory grind. Just look it up online.

haase said:
Chevy said:
wouldn't volunteer you for that, but it is fun talking about it, maybe some day some of us on here can hook up, I know if any of you all were ever up here in Yankee land I would be glad to accommodate.
Whoa now hasse. What do you mean we wouldn't volunteer her for a BBQ?
That has already been established and she loved it. We can't disappoint her now. :banana:

I am sure that Ryder has had some of the Cajun coffee it will grow hair on you in your nose , ears and eyebrows and not on the top of your head.

hurleyjd said:
Chevy said:
hurleyjd said:

You can run coffee beans through the food processor for a satisfactory grind. Just look it up online.

That sounds cool. 👍🏾 I thought coffee grinder were expensive... I don't know they sound expensive. I used to use a hammer. 😅 Until I saw that were $10-20. 😭

hurleyjd said:
I am sure that Ryder has had some of the Cajun coffee it will grow hair on you in your nose , ears and eyebrows and not on the top of your head.
I aint cajun. They are in SW while I am in SE Louisiana. I am a genuine redneck.
I can fix you up with some corn spirits. It may not grow hair on your head but it will certainly knock your hat off.
Farmer Shell needs to try a sip. It will make you feel different and it will open up your sinuses.

Latest posts