drain hydraulic fluid?

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't know for sure, but reading some specs, the word synthetic appears in many of the Rotella products. That may be the difference.

ryan_289":37ay3c7a said:
The biggest complaints I get from my customers that own JD and Kubota is that the Kubota parts are WAY higher than JD parts. Even with a discount I dont see how its cheaper in the long run.

Ive seen it too many times to count. Loose a deal to Kubota an a tractor and 8 out of 10 customers that have owned a JD before will regret the purchuse. Bad thing is the money they saved is already lost in depreation on the Kubota.

Edit.
I can only speak for my area that I sell in. Im not sure how it is in everyone elses.
You get what you pay for, if deere sold quality parts instead of that junk they sell, the parts would cost the same as kubota. Instead they sell junk parts then blame failure on the oil. Remember they keep brake disks and clutch disks under the counter because they always fail.

Thats fine. If I owned a Kubota id claim to like it too :D All I can say is we have NEVER had a clutch or brake lining come apart and we have ALWAYS used JD parts and fluid. We have over 6000 hours on our oldest tractor and about 2000 on our other two.

You keep your orange stuff, Ill keep my green stuff and we will agree to disagree.

I don't care how good your oil and linings are I could put one of my cowboys I have had work for me in the past behind the wheel of your machine and let us see how good your oil and linings aren't

ryan_289":1fl2yx6m said:
Thats fine. If I owned a Kubota id claim to like it too :D All I can say is we have NEVER had a clutch or brake lining come apart and we have ALWAYS used JD parts and fluid. We have over 6000 hours on our oldest tractor and about 2000 on our other two.

You keep your orange stuff, Ill keep my green stuff and we will agree to disagree.
I do not own a kubota, mine are green and have a deere jumping on them. I am the customer buying the junk not selling it, of course the dealers are happy and have no problems with it, selling junk ain't easy so they got on the rose colored glasses 24/7. Kinda like our own kids they are the bestest greatest things ever.

IMO all tractors trucks and machinery have their problems no matter the color
The thing that I feel is important is how the dealership handles the problems you have with it and how they treat you as a customer
I ran deere for yrs and now my place looks like a commercial for NH, mainly because the NH is a good machine and (yes they have problems just like any other brand) but the service I get from our NH dealer from parts to service to sales is what keeps me going back
our deere dealership can't compare and falls way short on customer appreciation and service that our NH dealership offers

All of my equipment is green mainly because there is a dealership close by for parts. I have on occasion used a friends blue tractor and am very impressed with the service it gives, but he has to drive a long ways to get parts. We don't have a NH dealer close by but the local JD dealers have seen an increase in blue tractors in our area and have started carrying some parts for them also.

It not just the fact that I sell JD that I feel the way I do. I come by it honest. Our family farm purchased an A John Deere in 1938 and thats been the first and only color on the farm since. I will 100% agree that its the dealer that makes a difference in what you run. We have just been lucky that the dealer for our farm and the dealer where I work have a good reputation of taking care of our customers.

Latest posts