Don't they make 'em any more?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:cry2: Floral printed sheets in 100% cotton! I can't find them,'bout wore my computer out looking all over the place.. Thought that'd
make my bed better,but guess I'll have to settle for solid color. Did tell y'all I got a hospital bed,so now I need new sheets.. If I find something I like the price is amazing! $200.00 for a sheet!! Guess I have good taste :lol2:

My mom's best friend had a "hospital" bed for many years and she would buy queen size and then tailor them to fit the bed. Try Costco Peg they have Dan River and I got my parents a 700 thread count set last year for Christmas they were 100 % cotton and all I could find was floral. They were not that expensive either like under 200 Canadian for the fitted king set.

I know those beds are hard to find proper fitting bedding for because of the deep pockets and long but narrow mattress.

I don't think that regular twin sheets will fit on a hospital bed. You might want to try two flat sheets and some of those clamps you can buy at Wallie World that hold the sheets at the corners. As I recall, hospital beds have longer mattresses. Have you had anyone look for you at Sam's yet? I saw some really nice sheets there that were just luxerious feeling and were pretty cheap. I haven't bought any sheets in forever.

Gave up on the patterns and went to Wally-World.. Got one set ex long (burgendy) one set regular twin (ice blue) So far both fit,at least they haven't popped off yet. Got these for less than 20.00 per set-300 thread count. Looked all over the web and they all wanted at least 65.00 for that count,some as high as 200.00! :!: Who'll pay thay much for a twin size sheet?! :???:

Latest posts