• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Don't they make 'em any more?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:cry2: Floral printed sheets in 100% cotton! I can't find them,'bout wore my computer out looking all over the place.. Thought that'd
make my bed better,but guess I'll have to settle for solid color. Did tell y'all I got a hospital bed,so now I need new sheets.. If I find something I like the price is amazing! $200.00 for a sheet!! Guess I have good taste :lol2:

hillsdown

Reaction score
My mom's best friend had a "hospital" bed for many years and she would buy queen size and then tailor them to fit the bed. Try Costco Peg they have Dan River and I got my parents a 700 thread count set last year for Christmas they were 100 % cotton and all I could find was floral. They were not that expensive either like under 200 Canadian for the fitted king set.

I know those beds are hard to find proper fitting bedding for because of the deep pockets and long but narrow mattress.

Lammie

Reaction score
I don't think that regular twin sheets will fit on a hospital bed. You might want to try two flat sheets and some of those clamps you can buy at Wallie World that hold the sheets at the corners. As I recall, hospital beds have longer mattresses. Have you had anyone look for you at Sam's yet? I saw some really nice sheets there that were just luxerious feeling and were pretty cheap. I haven't bought any sheets in forever.

OP
peg4x4

peg4x4

Reaction score
Gave up on the patterns and went to Wally-World.. Got one set ex long (burgendy) one set regular twin (ice blue) So far both fit,at least they haven't popped off yet. Got these for less than 20.00 per set-300 thread count. Looked all over the web and they all wanted at least 65.00 for that count,some as high as 200.00! :!: Who'll pay thay much for a twin size sheet?! :???: