Does this " look" right to you??

Help Support CattleToday:

:D If u painted him one colour ,what would he be like .I know ive seen alot worse. Im more interested in his offspring ,theres a lot of beef on the one on the left.pity it doesnt say the age .but if the offspring filled out like that i wouldnt complain .the other one is too young to tell,but for market cattle theres alot of beef on the one on the left ,just wish he had posted his age

i cant enlarge the photo. he is a young steer on the left isnt he ??

tel":27jzctvg said:
:D If u painted him one colour ,what would he be like .I know ive seen alot worse. Im more interested in his offspring ,theres a lot of beef on the one on the left.pity it doesnt say the age .but if the offspring filled out like that i wouldnt complain .the other one is too young to tell,but for market cattle theres alot of beef on the one on the left ,just wish he had posted his age
It is not his color, but his confirmation. In my opinion, the bull need more length of body. He appears to be short-coupled with a wasty middle. He will probably sire calves that are early maturing and what my order buying friends call a "short".

BC":4gr9adtv said:
tel":4gr9adtv said:
It is not his color, but his confirmation. In my opinion, the bull need more length of body. He appears to be short-coupled with a wasty middle. He will probably sire calves that are early maturing and what my order buying friends call a "short".
I see that now. Thanks for pointing that out. Got any pictures of what you consider a good Beefmaster? How much
difference is there in a Beefmaster and a Limousine?

Latest posts