DOC HARRIS - Stroke

Help Support CattleToday:

Hang in there Doc. Prayers for your speedy recovery going up.

Doc,

My prayers are already with you and will continue.... take care or yourself.

Alan

Doc, Hang tough and keep a positive attitude. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Despite the frustration with non answers in todays medical community, I believe things are improving, albeit slowly.

capt

Best wishes for a speedy recovery - and certainly our prayers will be with you also. Did they give you any thing to prevent it from happening again?

Doc,

My prayers are with you and I will put you on our churches prayer list which is global. We have an international prayer center here in Tennesse, the buckle of the bible belt! You have to work hard at getting better for what would we do without your expert advise? I hope you'll spend some time writing a book. All the knowledge you have would best be used .....shared.
God bless you and keep you,
Sonya

Doc, so sorry to hear about your stroke. Hope you have a full and speedy recovery, and are back on here keeping everyone focused on PROFIT in no time.

sorry to hear about your strokes doc.do what the drs say.an dont push yourself to hard.you are missed here.

DOC: So sorry to hear of your strokes. Would'nt wish it on anyone. Well, maybe a few in Wash. D.C. But, DOC, check into {Hyperbaric Chambers} for treatment of strokes. Most large city hospitals have them. Treatments last 1 hr. in which you breath 100% oxygen, under pressure, which forces oxygen back into the damaged part of the brain lessening the damage. Here,s praying for a speedy recovery and getting "YOU STARTED."

Doc

Here's wishin you all the best. I hope you have a speedy recovery and a long life.

Doc,
Sorry to hear about your strokes. I know you will do the best you can in taking care of yourself (along with God and the doctor's help)

Get well soon Doc. My prayers are with you. You have to get better soon because Old Molly had her calf and it was a Heifer. You have to convince me to get rid of her :lol:

So sorry to hear about your health issues Doc! You have my prayers as well.. and really, you can't leave us all here to our own devices!!

Get well soon!

WHAT????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a date!!! You can't be go'in and gett'n all sickified on me NOW you handsome ole devil!!! (Just tryin to make you laugh) but seriously...I'm comin to see you so you better shape up quick! Havin a couple strokes won't get me there any quicker so you can stop that RIGHT NOW mister...

On a serious note...you KNOW I'm putting you in my prayers every day until I see for myself that you're OK. No big trips up Pike's Peak...we'll just sit and play Mexican Train and talk cattle...over a glass of iced tea! Miss you and praying for you til I see you soon....

Latest posts