DOC HARRIS

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I was going to put this on the Coffee Shop board but because this is where Doc is utilized the most I posted it here.

Happy Birthday Doc!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day... :) Hope you get spoiled rotten by your family.. :cowboy:

:banana: :tiphat: :wave:

Happy Birthday Doc. :clap:

You are truly an asset to the boards and the cattle industry.

KMacGinley":3nk2a0my said:
Happy birthday doc, how old are you now, 40, 39? Are you going to the Italian Steakhouse with Ruthie for your birthday?
My Dear Friends on the CattleToday Forum-

I am taken aback somewhat by the many b-day greetings! I didn't know that it was so well-known! And yes, Mac, my sons DID, in fact, take Ruthie and me to the Italian Steakhouse, and the Chefs sort of out-did themselves, causing me to gain another couple of pounds (which I don't need, inasmuch as I have been trying to keep my weight at 200 pounds! :lol2: )

I am now 82 years old, and as I told the family last night, when I turned 50 years old it bothered me a little bit, and the one this time (82) also is bothering me a little bit because I can see the "light at the end of the tunnel" a little more clearly, and I am not too happy with that scenario, BUT, I KNOW positively that my Salvation is assured by my Faith in Jesus Christ, and that takes the pressure off a great deal!

Thank you ALL very much for your greetings, and it literally causes me to wipe a few tears from my eyes!

DOC HARRIS

Yes DOC you are well know across these boards. We may have some disagreement from time to time. But I can see we both ride under the same brand. ( + ) So I'm sure we agree on more than we disagree on. Like'em or not I read your posts with interest. Agree or not I always walk away with more wisdom than I came in with. Here's to ya sir. May your days get only get better as you grow closer to that for which we are inteded. To be home with the Boss.

DOC HARRIS":2f4x08ji said:
KMacGinley":2f4x08ji said:
Happy birthday doc, how old are you now, 40, 39? Are you going to the Italian Steakhouse with Ruthie for your birthday?
My Dear Friends on the CattleToday Forum-

I am taken aback somewhat by the many b-day greetings! I didn't know that it was so well-known! And yes, Mac, my sons DID, in fact, take Ruthie and me to the Italian Steakhouse, and the Chefs sort of out-did themselves, causing me to gain another couple of pounds (which I don't need, inasmuch as I have been trying to keep my weight at 200 pounds! :lol2: )

I am now 82 years old, and as I told the family last night, when I turned 50 years old it bothered me a little bit, and the one this time (82) also is bothering me a little bit because I can see the "light at the end of the tunnel" a little more clearly, and I am not too happy with that scenario, BUT, I KNOW positively that my Salvation is assured by my Faith in Jesus Christ, and that takes the pressure off a great deal!

Thank you ALL very much for your greetings, and it literally causes me to wipe a few tears from my eyes!

DOC HARRIS
;-) ... happy birthday

Doc...haven't been around the board long enough to really know you but sure appreciate your well thought out posts.....Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Blessings. :tiphat:

I learned pretty quick that DOC is highly respected, and his opinions of cattle posted on here are well thought out. He also has a vast amount of knowledge and experience, and I have the utmost respect in his opinions.

I posted some pictures of some of my cows and calves a few weeks ago, and DOC said I have a fine looking herd of balancer cattle. Sounds silly, but that meant alot coming from him.

Happy Birthday DOC.

Latest posts