DOC HARRIS

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday!!! I'll never forget flying down the mountainside in the backseat of your car!!
You are a "hoot and a half"... we love you.
Jeff and Angie

Sorry I am late, but sounds like the birthday went well, so have a happy 85th year. By then I hope to be ranching without a banker.

Belated Happy Birthday Doc!

I've learned quite a bit reading your posts and hope to continue learning from them for a long time to come!

(also hope I am HALF as sharp as you when I get to your age but I doubt it! hehe)

Hope your day was good!

Vickie

Happy belated from me as well, all us young folk need the old timer advice... a friend of mine works for an old timer who's running 150 herefords with just 1 hired hand (my friend)... calving time gets stressful, but they seem to do alright

Ryan":22449n3s said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!!

Thank you for all the advice, expertise and common sense. It was great meeting you and your misses a few years back. I look forward to making the trip up and visiting again.

Have a great day!

Ryan
Ryan - where have you been???!!! Haven't seen any pics of your beautiful LH cattle in a long time. I told everyone how great they are :banana:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3bmvr1be said:
Ryan":3bmvr1be said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!!

Thank you for all the advice, expertise and common sense. It was great meeting you and your misses a few years back. I look forward to making the trip up and visiting again.

Have a great day!

Ryan
Ryan - where have you been???!!! Haven't seen any pics of your beautiful LH cattle in a long time. I told everyone how great they are :banana:

Jeanne,
Thanks for the compliments. I've just been working. I'm at a large farm and ranch store just south of Fort Worth now. We've been extremely busy here lately. As soon as stock show season was over we were already hard into fertilizer and weed control, and spring/summer animal health. I occassionally get to check back in here, but not often. Whenever I get a chance I'll post some newer pictures of the cattle. I saw where you posted a picture of a young bull of ours, here's a picture of him all grown up. He was the World Grand Champion Bull last year, and we've got some really outstanding calves from on the show string and on the ground.

CSTraveler003(Medium).jpg

Ryan

Wahoo!!! Congrats - what an honor. I've been telling everyone you really really had some great ones.
My hubby is plant manager for a fertilizer & chemical plant. They were really slow getting started because of all the rains, but been going full bore - winding down now.

Latest posts