Do You Like Getting Older??

Help Support CattleToday:

Who was it that said, theres a time for everything under the sun, a time to be born and a time to die ......

I'm going to be 62 this year. Like most of you older fellas I look back and remember a lot a good times.

Death is somewhere down the road in front of me but it don't bother me in the least. I'll do the best job I can in this life helping my family and enjoying my stay and when it comes time to hang er up I look forward to what ever comes next, it's just another adventure so bury me with a pig skin helmit and a pair of goggles. :cowboy:

John SD":11bm8wa6 said:
I'm officially old. Yesterday I let the clinic gals talk me into my very first prostate exam. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously guys, while not something I would want to have done often, it really ain't as bad as I imagined. If you're 50+, get checked out now so you can head off potential problems down the road.
The "finger wave"??? :lol: :lol:

Richardin52":1e80u2ih said:
Who was it that said, theres a time for everything under the sun, a time to be born and a time to die ......

I'm going to be 62 this year. Like most of you older fellas I look back and remember a lot a good times.

Death is somewhere down the road in front of me but it don't bother me in the least. I'll do the best job I can in this life helping my family and enjoying my stay and when it comes time to hang er up I look forward to what ever comes next, it's just another adventure so bury me with a pig skin helmit and a pair of goggles. :cowboy:

Ecclesiastes

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

You know, I really enjoyed getting older because I didn't slow down any. I felt like I was in better shape and felt better mentally than any other time in my life. I thought I would stay at work and be the oldest person there show everyone just how good it was to be old; then I had the head injury.
Now I am going to get old.

TexasBred":39f54snn said:
John SD":39f54snn said:
I'm officially old. Yesterday I let the clinic gals talk me into my very first prostate exam. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously guys, while not something I would want to have done often, it really ain't as bad as I imagined. If you're 50+, get checked out now so you can head off potential problems down the road.
The "finger wave"??? :lol: :lol:
IT isn't as bad as they say me and my dr made an understanding if I can get his ring off I can keep it! 0-2 DR. so far. :oops: