Do the Gators stand a chance

Help Support CattleToday:

Who will win the national championship game?

• Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it'll be close in the first quarter and a half...then Ohio state pulling away. Like maybe 7-7 after one quarter, 14-10 Ohio State at half. then a final score of 38 - 20.

I'll take OSU. But 'ya never know.
College football is so missing it. I'm a fan, but I haven't even watched more than a few minutes of the Bowls. Boooring.
The "one or done" atmosphere of the basketball tournament and the NFL is electric. The bowls are an excuse for high roller alums to take a vacation to (Miami, etc.) in the middle of winter. Yawn. I've got cows to feed.

I dont mind the bowls, but there are way to many bowls these days, and they are so commercial. I dont think the match ups this year are intriguing either, i can see most of them being won by 2 touchdowns. It used to be a big deal to get to a bowl, now all you have to do is win 6 games and there is surely a bowl game out there for you.

With 116 or so teams and roughly 32 bowl games, some pretty mediocre games are going to be played with some terribly average outcomes.

I do know that I am looking forward to USC/Michigan and am a little interested in both the Arkansas/Wisconsin and Auburn/Nebraska games.

I sure hope Michigan doesnt smash USC and then Florida lose to Ohio State....Michigan fans will be complaining loud and clear that there should have been a rematch and we will never hear the end of it!

But of course, can't wait for LSU and Notre Dame!