Do not walk up on me !!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

99.9999999% of the population would have suffered the same fate as that poor man did. Concealed carry or not.

I stopped for the night at the Days Inn.
I noticed it was a little run down but the price was right.
I went to eat and came back to my room a little after dark.
The ladies of the night were hanging around and their companions
I was getting a clean shirt and stuff out of the back seat.
Several of the guys began to holler hey cowboy and talking ****.
I had my back to them and pulled my pistol of the console and slid it in the back of my pants so they could see it.
Turns out they were real polite people

skyhightree1":36fvo6ix said:
I do not know if you all seen the live stream of facebook killing where an A.H walks up on a 74 year old man and shoots him in the face after asking him to say his girlfriends name. I have never let strangers walk up on me and this is a reinforcement as to why. I pulled my gun on someone that walked up on me in walmart because he came up behind me while I was loading my truck. The video of this man getting killed is on facebook and is terrible. Does anyone else feel this way and react the same as I do ?

STORY

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/17/us/clevel ... index.html

I had a problem with a meth head in a parking lot a couple years ago after I refused to give him money.
Got kinda of scary for a few minutes guy was cussing ranting and looked like a Petra dish of disease.
I had already got a grip cause I thought everything was headed south.
The police pulled up and arrested him as several other customers had complained to store management.
The cops told me he was a frequent flyer.
JSC it was off Dowlen Road.

I am very thankful to live where I do. I don't feel the need to carry it might cost my life, but the choice I have made. If I lived in other places I no doubt would. And there have been situations in the past that were uncomfortable and maybe dangerous that thankfully worked out. That a gun would of complicated.

True Grit Farms":3jkrej5k said:
ChrisB":3jkrej5k said:
Maybe they were two innocent guys who saw a strange vehicle driving around their neighborhood so they pulled their revolvers. Now they are on a website telling people how they chased a thug out of the neighborhood, and how he doesn't know how lucky he is. :)

Wrong, I was driving through a neighborhood that the taxpayers paid for. And I don't wear my britches down past my but, or walk down the middle of the street either. I don't guess a liberal can understand facts.
They were Innocent for sure, as they have as much right as I do to open carry. I have never opened carried a pistol, and don't plan to. The point I was making was for Sky, if that would of been a cop that walked up behind him, it could of got real bad real quick.

I guess I should have added smiley faces when I typed that since it was just a little humor.

But in regards to the bold text above, I always thought I was a pretty hard line conservative until I started reading this board. Now I don't know what to call myself.

littletom":2wocjza8 said:
I am very thankful to live where I do. I don't feel the need to carry it might cost my life, but the choice I have made. If I lived in other places I no doubt would. And there have been situations in the past that were uncomfortable and maybe dangerous that thankfully worked out. That a gun would of complicated.

More likely to cost your life not carrying one today.
Thirty years ago I would have never thought about going to church armed.
Today half the men in the pews are and in other church in this county.

ChrisB":1msg3zof said:
True Grit Farms":1msg3zof said:
ChrisB":1msg3zof said:
Maybe they were two innocent guys who saw a strange vehicle driving around their neighborhood so they pulled their revolvers. Now they are on a website telling people how they chased a thug out of the neighborhood, and how he doesn't know how lucky he is. :)

Wrong, I was driving through a neighborhood that the taxpayers paid for. And I don't wear my britches down past my but, or walk down the middle of the street either. I don't guess a liberal can understand facts.
They were Innocent for sure, as they have as much right as I do to open carry. I have never opened carried a pistol, and don't plan to. The point I was making was for Sky, if that would of been a cop that walked up behind him, it could of got real bad real quick.

I guess I should have added smiley faces when I typed that since it was just a little humor.

But in regards to the bold text above, I always thought I was a pretty hard line conservative until I started reading this board. Now I don't know what to call myself.

Moderate?

This time of year on the farm I wear a 357 alternating snake shot with semi wad cutters anytime I walk out the door. For CC I prefer a 45 ACP.
I couldn't imagine that Ruger SP 101 going off in a building loaded with defense Ammo. That pistol will hurt your ears outside.

Son of Butch":3pw83y77 said:
skyhightree1":3pw83y77 said:
UPDATE
police located the suspect today and after a brief car chase.... the suspect shot and killed himself

The suspect's sister said... His irrational behavior was caused by breaking up with a woman and massive gambling debts.

That is a pretty poor excuse to gun down an elderly man picking up cans.
I wish they would have caught him alive and tortured him in prison for years.

Son of Butch":q88uhwj6 said:
skyhightree1":q88uhwj6 said:
UPDATE
police located the suspect today and after a brief car chase.... the suspect shot and killed himself

The suspect's sister said... His irrational behavior was caused by breaking up with a woman and massive gambling debts.

He was caught about 80 miles from my house. I don't carry, but do have a few loaded in the house. Trying to talk my female cousin that lives alone to keep a loaded gun in the house. She's paranoid that someone will break in but refuses to protect herself. :roll:

millstreaminn":3msfema6 said:
Trying to talk my female cousin that lives alone to keep a loaded gun in the house.
She's paranoid that someone will break in but refuses to protect herself. :roll:
Good for her for knowing better and standing her ground on it.
Arming the paranoid results in them shooting the dog when the cat knocks over a lamp.
Some (many) people should not be armed and if they know who they are, why try to convince them otherwise.

Son of Butch":t15bo0p8 said:
millstreaminn":t15bo0p8 said:
Trying to talk my female cousin that lives alone to keep a loaded gun in the house.
She's paranoid that someone will break in but refuses to protect herself. :roll:
Good for her for knowing better and standing her ground on it.
Arming the paranoid results in them shooting the dog when the cat knocks over a lamp.
Some (many) people should not be armed and if they know who they are, why try to convince them otherwise.

Maybe the ability to defend herself would help with her fears of someone breaking in