Disease of farming

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":ijmtddqr said:
My favorite way to drive my neighbors crazy is to hook up the planter and drive down the highway in March. :lol:

If you really want to spite them do it as the school buses are going or wait until they're coming home. I love it when the farmers around me do that......

Ryder":1hzw4c9o said:
Was putting a pair of dumb bells back in the rack a couple of nights ago and mashed a finger on each hand. It did not feel real good and I thought they would be sore and bruised the next day.
Had some Aspercreme which the pharmacist said was the same as very expensive lidocaine.
Decided to try it and in a few minutes the pain was mostly gone. The next day there was just a little soreness and no bruise.
If you need it, try it.

That sounds like some good stuff!

now this is funny i dont care who you are 30 yrs ago my to do list seem to get shorter as the days went by ,now it gets longer and yes i have 3 socket set ,5 pair jumper cables 3 battery chargers 6 sets screw drivers several sledge hamers 2 set manual post hole diggers with extra handles , and i think i know where they are, it only take a half a day now to find the tools to do the job . :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

semi king want drive every one nuts around you drive down road with plows hooked up shiney moldboards and little mud on your tires .had neighbor burry his new 4 wheel drive 180 hp tractor ! and most of the town wanted to hang me in town as an example !
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts