Disappointed

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":27y3nach said:
Commercialfarmer":27y3nach said:
With all the evil America has unleashed on the world, it seems you and your family unselfishly took it upon yourselves to come to this horrid land to right the wrongs committed, so that others waiting in line would not have to do so. More amazing that when of age, you didn't turn tail and run back to your mother country leaving all this rewriting of American history to others who may not possess your burdensome gift.

Actually the USA is my mother country. I was American the minute I took my first breath but also Bolivian. ;-) I can trace my geneology back to my grandfather only so after that I'm in the dark. Who knows. But I admit unlike some on here I'm not in denial about the history of our country especially the South where I was raised. Slavery in some form or fashion is alive and well especially in the minds of many folks in the south. You talked to Boondocks like he was a slave then basically repeated the same thing he was pointing out in his first post as if it was your original idea yet did it in an very antagonistic manner so much so that apparently that post plus whatever followed it were deleted by the Mods and the thread locked.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Just when I think you can't amaze me further....

I was under the impression that only a man with a Hawaiian birth certificate and social security card from a state he never lived in could originate from a foreign country one week and then be raised in America since birth the next.

I see that you've mastered the feat as well.

In South America where I came from their a primary source of meat, milk, wool and beasts of burden.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92592&p=1150635&hilit=south+america#p1150635

Actually the USA is my mother country.

TB, if the mods have a problem with me. I guess they can send me to time out, tell me to knock it off, or even tell me to not let the door hit me in the butt. If you don't like the job they're doing, just tell them.

I'd be interested for you to show me where I took credit for something Boondocks said. This should be interesting.... if I had parroted your parroting, you'd be slapping me on the back.

I'd guess that you were a liberal arts major. You sure seem to have mastered the art by trying to silence people that you don't agree with.

melking":266jc1u4 said:
CF, You are dead to the tribe. From this point on you can only type backwards, you have to paint one half of you white and the other half black. You will need to drive everywhere in reverse and always walk backward until you reach the point in your history where you strayed from the path. Then you will get a do over.

Guess I'll just have to take my licks being a happy individual and all that entails. I just don't feel the need to hold some other man's hand or seek his approval.

melking":5jfh6znv said:
CF, You are dead to the tribe. From this point on you can only type backwards, you have to paint one half of you white and the other half black. You will need to drive everywhere in reverse and always walk backward until you reach the point in your history where you strayed from the path. Then you will get a do over.
I'm confused..
Are you saying he is supposed to be raising Holsteins, Fresians, or Belties?
:hide:

TexasBred":wvns2mom said:
Don't know about you but I got an invitation in here. And yeah you whine too dam much when you're not patting yourself on the back, so get some thicker skin. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

You're mistaking the patting from trying to pull that knife out.

backhoeboogie":2gwry7q2 said:
TexasBred":2gwry7q2 said:
Don't know about you but I got an invitation in here. And yeah you whine too dam much when you're not patting yourself on the back, so get some thicker skin. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

I always thught that went:
You're confusing the patting with rubbing salt in the wound
:p

Commercialfarmer":fjp5retk said:
I was under the impression that only a man with a Hawaiian birth certificate and social security card from a state he never lived in could originate from a foreign country one week and then be raised in America since birth the next. MY father was an American...a small bit of paperwork was necessary but I am an american citizen and have been since birth (or with a couple of days since you like to split hairs)

I see that you've mastered the feat as well.

In South America where I came from their a primary source of meat, milk, wool and beasts of burden.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92592&p=1150635&hilit=south+america#p1150635

Actually the USA is my mother country.

TB, if the mods have a problem with me. I guess they can send me to time out, tell me to knock it off, or even tell me to not let the door hit me in the butt. If you don't like the job they're doing, just tell them.

I'd be interested for you to show me where I took credit for something Boondocks said. This should be interesting.... if I had parroted your parroting, you'd be slapping me on the back.

I'd guess that you were a liberal arts major. You sure seem to have mastered the art by trying to silence people that you don't agree with.

CF I don't think the Mods or anyone else really has a problem with you other than you troll around looking for someone to make one small misstatement and then attack with long rambling dissertations that appear to have to confused and going in circles before you can finish them. I didn't say you took credit for something Boondocks said. I said that after reading your post you actually agreed with what he said, even if you did do it in somewhat of a skewed manner. As for silencing people that I don't agree with...not at all...I will try to show them why I disagree with them and if they're wrong on something it's not a sin to point it out and hopefully help them in the long run. Maybe you just don't handle being taught very well. Sit back and enjoy it. You may learn enough to have something intelligent to add to the "cattle" forum someday. ;-)

backhoeboogie":1tjvvbet said:
TexasBred":1tjvvbet said:

:lol: :lol: There you go again. Just can't help it can you. Bless you're heart.

greybeard":qy641j8v said:
melking":qy641j8v said:
I'm confused..
Are you saying he is supposed to be raising Holsteins, Fresians, or Belties?
:hide:

Yes, Yes I AM

Commercialfarmer":2jankut4 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Just when I think you can't amaze me further....

I was under the impression that only a man with a Hawaiian birth certificate and social security card from a state he never lived in could originate from a foreign country one week and then be raised in America since birth the next.

I see you are easily amused but have problem with reading comprehension. Take note: I said I was an american from birth. Not that I was raised in American since birth. But note also my father was American. Now get you a big chief tablet and #2 pencil and go figure it out. I am a Natural Born American Citizen :nod: . I could run for POTUS. :mrgreen: At least the U.S. State Department has no problem with my citizenship status. :nod:

If we could get the people that feel guilty for being born white, to just back off... The problem with race would tone down to a mild roar..not talking on here.. But life..they do more to compound the problem than good..

Latest posts