Disappointed

Help Support CattleToday:

melking

Reaction score
I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that several folks on here couldn't mind their manners. The result was a lock on the History Part Deaux thread. Big thanks to all of you that just had to start a fight.

Very informative! and I'm not talking about the history lesson either!

melking":307tq1p6 said:
I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that several folks on here couldn't mind their manners. The result was a lock on the History Part Deaux thread. Big thanks to all of you that just had to start a fight.

It was absolutely not any one post that got it locked down. The mods would have removed a single post.

I enjoyed the thread. It seems to follow me. If it is home schooling, my lack of college degree, nurse cows, - anything - it follows me.

backhoeboogie":1av84z3y said:
It was absolutely not any one post that got it locked down. The mods would have removed a single post.
I deleted several posts at the end which were the ones that got it locked.

Mod 1

Mod1":pbr2hhz9 said:
backhoeboogie":pbr2hhz9 said:
I deleted several posts at the end which were the ones that got it locked.

Mod 1

I must have missed some. You do a good job. Some things must be frustrating. This forum and people have been enjoyable. If not I would have left. Seems I am at odds with one or two and my opinions some times get the best of me. Melking had a desire to discuss history. Gave me a good reference. The focus went to one subject, much opinion, and much debate. I obviously made some contribution that triggered emotions again. For that I am sorry - especially to Melking.

I completely missed the ones that were removed but will stand by all my other posts as factual and not opinion.

backhoeboogie":5ubxi7fc said:
melking":5ubxi7fc said:

I enjoyed the thread. It seems to follow me. If it is home schooling, my lack of college degree, nurse cows, - anything - it follows me.
You're too thin skinned. It ain't all about you...nor me.....get over it.

Mine weren't removed so you can't blame me.
Although I did get off track for a bit when I had to straighten out an Chicagonite.

TexasBred":2wiv315k said:
backhoeboogie":2wiv315k said:
melking":2wiv315k said:

There you go again. Here we go again. Seems like the Jerry Springer Show. Thin skinned? How did you get that? You getting all emotional again -

TexasBred":5utk3nx8 said:
backhoeboogie":5utk3nx8 said:
melking":5utk3nx8 said:

I went to the discussion and read a lot after the fact The one that was locked. Looks like TB you may have a liberal streak in you after all.

I enjoyed the thread. It seems to follow me. If it is home schooling, my lack of college degree, nurse cows, - anything - it follows me.[/quote]
You're too thin skinned. It ain't all about you...nor me.....get over it.[/quote]

I went to the discussion and read a lot after the fact The one that was locked. Looks like TB you may have a liberal streak in you after all.[/quote]

That's about the lowest thing you could call a feller right there.

hurleyjd":3v7nt3vr said:

I went to the discussion and read a lot after the fact The one that was locked. Looks like TB you may have a liberal streak in you after all.

Hurley the fact that I posted truth about that part of history would eliminate any chance of me having any liberal thoughts or tendencies. To my knowledge I had no relatives involved in the war on any side and may not have even had any family living in the country. I try to be very open minded when studying history and not go in with preconceived notions about anything.
Now if you want to call me a SOB that might be ok but you really should apologize for calling me a liberal. :nod:

melking":3byrfukm said:
sim.-ang.king":3byrfukm said:
Although I did get off track for a bit when I had to straighten out an Chicagonite.

LOL "Chicagonite"

Better watch it sim....that sounds almost racist. :mrgreen: :hide:

TexasBred":zmnf88sk said:
hurleyjd":zmnf88sk said:

Hurley the fact that I posted truth about that part of history would eliminate any chance of me having any liberal thoughts or tendencies. To my knowledge I had no relatives involved in the war on any side and may not have even had any family living in the country. I try to be very open minded when studying history and not go in with preconceived notions about anything.
Now if you want to call me a SOB that might be ok but you really should apologize for calling me a liberal. :nod:

Dang liberals are always wanting an apology.

Deepsouth":3svz8jhj said:
TexasBred":3svz8jhj said:
hurleyjd":3svz8jhj said:

Dang...can't find my little "middle finger" emoticon.

Deepsouth":a5ewzy38 said:
I thought it was the other way around, remembering the world wide apology tour a certain high ranking, low bowing politician took a few years ago. :hide: :2cents:

TexasBred":2bhnyymf said:
melking":2bhnyymf said:
sim.-ang.king":2bhnyymf said:

LOL "Chicagonite"

Better watch it sim....that sounds almost racist. :mrgreen: :hide:
I feel like I need to be cleansed every time I type, or say the C word.

Latest posts