Disappointed

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":x9vr1alw said:
Mine weren't removed so yoss straighten out an Chicagonite.
Don"t flatter yourself there Jr.You didn't straighten me out so don't let your alligator mouth over load your canary Butt. I just QUIT posting on that thread because I was :bang: with a idiot like you, but that is just the way people like you think. I know that If I was you (AND GLAD I"AM NOT) i would be worried about the post you made about picking cotton. Because if somebody Like Al Sharpton was to see that post he would be on you like a cheap suit. But as long as you keep hiding in your mommy's basement and :compute: :compute: You might be safe hiding under her dress :cry: :cry:

Your a trip, retro, hope you stick around.
The only time a Democrat, or Liberal like Al, ever shows up around here is when the TV cameras are around (if then), and then they are only here long enough to kiss a few babies, and flap their dentures.

sim.-ang.king":24yfc8vy said:
Your a trip, retro, hope you stick around.
The only time a Democrat, or Liberal like Al, ever shows up around here is when the TV cameras are around (if then), and then they are only here long enough to kiss a few babies, and flap their dentures.
:eek: SMI That fricking Idiot Al is next door to you this week he went from Black lives Matter to....Your screwing the gay people in Indiana. If I was a baby and the old bad hair retard tried kissing me I would peel my pampers off and fling a load in his ugly @ss face :yuck: Give Him back some of his BS.... Do your best to get the rest of your state to succeed from that Septic Tank city they call Chicago and you guys would be so much better off. Good Luck keep them LIBERALS AT BAY . later Sim :tiphat:

TexasBred":dnrrvfl3 said:
Now if you want to call me a SOB that might be ok but you really should apologize for calling me a liberal. :nod:

The ones that deny it are the worst kind. ;-)

Hurley the fact that I posted truth about that part of history would eliminate any chance of me having any liberal thoughts or tendencies. To my knowledge I had no relatives involved in the war on any side and may not have even had any family living in the country. I try to be very open minded when studying history and not go in with preconceived notions about anything.

TB, I find you quite interesting on a number of instances. The more I read, the more I'm amazed.

So far, it appears that you have the market cornered on unbiased opinion. That can't be an easy burden to bear.

With all the evil America has unleashed on the world, it seems you and your family unselfishly took it upon yourselves to come to this horrid land to right the wrongs committed, so that others waiting in line would not have to do so. More amazing that when of age, you didn't turn tail and run back to your mother country leaving all this rewriting of American history to others who may not possess your burdensome gift.

Since it appears impossible for you to posses an opinion inconsistent with the truth, I'm sure much of your displeasure with me is that you are just on another cognitive level.

I'd like to apologize for you bringing up slavery and rape and my mixing up history with current events. I shouldn't have said that slavery isn't really a thing of the past, but still exists and actually the sexual abuse is worse, with many today being captivated for that sole purpose.

I now see that American involvement was in the past and therefore historical. And that just because another party was involved in the past, and often the supplier of such captives, doesn't mean that their involvement stayed in the past, therefore making it a current event issue.

But enough with my apology, I'd like to hear more about your immaculate beginnings and pristine perceptions. Especially the part about knowing so much about American history because the actual witnesses have not tainted your opinion.

Commercialfarmer":2plnd8ti said:
With all the evil America has unleashed on the world, it seems you and your family unselfishly took it upon yourselves to come to this horrid land to right the wrongs committed, so that others waiting in line would not have to do so. More amazing that when of age, you didn't turn tail and run back to your mother country leaving all this rewriting of American history to others who may not possess your burdensome gift.

Actually the USA is my mother country. I was American the minute I took my first breath but also Bolivian. ;-) I can trace my geneology back to my grandfather only so after that I'm in the dark. Who knows. But I admit unlike some on here I'm not in denial about the history of our country especially the South where I was raised. Slavery in some form or fashion is alive and well especially in the minds of many folks in the south. You talked to Boondocks like he was a slave then basically repeated the same thing he was pointing out in his first post as if it was your original idea yet did it in an very antagonistic manner so much so that apparently that post plus whatever followed it were deleted by the Mods and the thread locked.

melking":30cap1h2 said:
I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that several folks on here couldn't mind their manners. The result was a lock on the History Part Deaux thread. Big thanks to all of you that just had to start a fight.

Looks like he's brought here too. Telling me I need a thicker skin? Yes. Ya'll nailed it; the pot calls the kettle black.

CF, You are dead to the tribe. From this point on you can only type backwards, you have to paint one half of you white and the other half black. You will need to drive everywhere in reverse and always walk backward until you reach the point in your history where you strayed from the path. Then you will get a do over.

To Texas Bred do not take the post about you being liberal as an insult. Was not meant to be demeaning only some good natured bantering. All of you know I am liberal and you can call me anything you want. So if you took it as an insult then I apologize to you for posting what I posted.

hurleyjd":1jdsjih7 said:
To Texas Bred do not take the post about you being liberal as an insult. Was not meant to be demeaning only some good natured bantering. All of you know I am liberal and you can call me anything you want. So if you took it as an insult then I apologize to you for posting what I posted.

That was very conservative of you. :D

melking":27ed9sn6 said:
sim.-ang.king":27ed9sn6 said:
Mine weren't removed so you can't blame me.
Although I did get off track for a bit when I had to straighten out an Chicagonite.

LOL "Chicagonite"

Kinda like a Chingon only farther north

Excuse me, I need some directions...
I was looking for this site where cowboys, cowgirls and ranchers go to talk about cattle, horses, ranch life ect. You know he type, hard as nails, good natured, and can take a good ribbing.
Every time I type in the address it brings me here to the Panzy Forum... You know the type, wear their feelings on their sleeve, thin skinned, whine about everything, and probably couldnt take ranch life if they had to.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SOFT METROSEXUALS!!!

Isomade":1ue2rqvu said:
I was looking for this site where cowboys, cowgirls and ranchers go to talk about cattle, horses, ranch life ect. You know he type, hard as nails, good natured, and can take a good ribbing.
Every time I type in the address it brings me here to the Panzy Forum... You know the type, wear their feelings on their sleeve, thin skinned, whine about everything, and probably couldnt take ranch life if they had to.

Truth doesn't hurt at all. Funny as hades tho. Welcome back.

hurleyjd":1x1zu9mz said:
NO offense taken. No apology necessary... Just goofing off myself. ;-)

3waycross":249xwnw7 said:
melking":249xwnw7 said:
sim.-ang.king":249xwnw7 said:
Mine weren't removed so you can't blame me.
Although I did get off track for a bit when I had to straighten out an Chicagonite.

LOL "Chicagonite"

Kinda like a Chingon only farther north
Careful with anything from down there that begins with "ching". ;-)

Isomade":1tp7bseo said:

Glad to see you got out again Isom. Looks like for now you're staying sober too....Best wishes. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

backhoeboogie":1sinw7zi said:
melking":1sinw7zi said:
I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that several folks on here couldn't mind their manners. The result was a lock on the History Part Deaux thread. Big thanks to all of you that just had to start a fight.

Looks like he's brought here too. Telling me I need a thicker skin? Yes. Ya'll nailed it; the pot calls the kettle black.
Don't know about you but I got an invitation in here. And yeah you whine too dam much when you're not patting yourself on the back, so get some thicker skin. :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

I'd say something about Shetland ponies and pink chaps. But Caustic can say it way better than me. I got my feelings hurt, so it's back to the basement.

highgrit":xytgbrqv said:
I'd say something about Shetland ponies and pink chaps. But Caustic can say it way better than me. I got my feelings hurt, so it's back to the basement.
Don't worry about Isom...he's all hat and no cattle unless he's picked him up a couple of strays lately. :cowboy:

Kinda like a Chingon only farther north[/quote]
Careful with anything from down there that begins with "ching". ;-)[/quote]

Of course you do know that, that was just for you. Good catch.....lots of those around here these days along with the metrosexuals.

Latest posts