Diesel fuel and ice

Help Support CattleToday:

I sell lucas and power service both
We sell more power service, but I aint claiming it's better just what people like to buy
Power service contains slickdiesel for upper cylinder lubricant
The white container diesel fuel supplement in winter for anti gel
The silver diesel kleen for summer

White winter
Silver summer

Its been getting to -20 here at times actuall temp we have been having to add gas to keep it from gelling up. All the county's road graders and snowplow trucks have been gelled up this year. they added gas to the diesel tank and no more problem. don't know how much per 100 gal but can find out. I have been fighting tractor myself that gelled up. Just got it running and been on phone to find out what to use and this is what I have been told. BTW I had been using the 911 from power service and it still gelled up. along with the howes. When its cold its just to cold for this crap.

cross_7":3ef1yu6b said:
I sell lucas and power service both
We sell more power service, but I aint claiming it's better just what people like to buy
Power service contains slickdiesel for upper cylinder lubricant
The white container diesel fuel supplement in winter for anti gel
The silver diesel kleen for summer

White winter
Silver summer
when it comes to anti gels it is all about the dollar, powerservice treats 250 for the same price Lucas treats 200. It ain't brain surgery.

My tank is set with the back lower than the hose outlet also. I have a drain valve at the back I can open up occasionally and drain the water. I don't live in a cold area and the water built up from condensation will separate out and go to the bottom. I just drain it until I see diesel then shut it off.

B&M Farms":2l3ibdhq said:
My tank is set with the back lower than the hose outlet also. I have a drain valve at the back I can open up occasionally and drain the water. I don't live in a cold area and the water built up from condensation will separate out and go to the bottom. I just drain it until I see diesel then shut it off.
similar setup here except it is called a fuel water separator.

Latest posts