Did Texas violate international law?

Help Support CattleToday:

The "donks" will probably accuse us of costing their candidates votes. Only think Texas did wrong was not carrying out the execution on the banks of the Rio Grande in full public view.

Lets see...here illegally...killed a cop...been in jail before for robbery.....adds up to who cares. They should have done it 20 years ago instead of him living on the taxpayer dime.

Exactly what "International Law" is Texas (or any other part of the US) subject to? As far as I know the only laws Texas are subject to are those of the US Congress (constitutional ones, at least). As far as I'm concerned, the International Court of Justice in The Hague, Netherlands can go p*** up a rope.

Rafter S
Now you're talking my language!

I thought Texas had a drive thru for convicted murders.
Liz

NC Liz 2":25vga85a said:
Rafter S
Now you're talking my language!

I thought Texas had a drive thru for convicted murders.
Liz

Actually it's more of a "drag thru". Some don't go willingly.

International law has no jurisdiction in any state. Federal law has only as much jurisdiction as that a state allows them to have. We are 50 independent states that came together to form a union. Over time we relinquished some of our freedoms to one central government.
One positive point the current administration has accomplished is to remind "we the people" why our forefathers decided against a dictator (executive order/czar) type of government.

Look at it this way, he got a fair trial in the US... That's more than he would have gotten if he did the same thing a few hours south.

...and it only shows how free this country is that you are still allowed to fly your Confederate Flag!

IABeef":xqb6959k said:
...and it only shows how free this country is that you are still allowed to fly your Confederate Flag!
That's not exactly a 100% sure thing. It all depends on who is around to see it.....and where you want to display one, and if you really want to defend "your right" to display it.

1982vett":2g670khz said:
IABeef":2g670khz said:
That's not exactly a 100% sure thing. It all depends on who is around to see it.....and where you want to display one, and if you really want to defend "your right" to display it.
I don't know that it's illegal anywhere. Just poor judgement in some cases and seldom if ever has any redeeming value.

TexasBred":14vb1ctv said:
1982vett":14vb1ctv said:
IABeef":14vb1ctv said:
I don't know that it's illegal anywhere. Just poor judgement in some cases and seldom if ever has any redeeming value.

The redeeming value depends on who is running the media.
The flag is considered offensive a lying president isn't.

Latest posts