Democraps Will Attempt Impeachment in Bush's 2nd Term

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
June 17, 2004

Listen to Rush…
(…explain how Democrats will use the prison photos in Bush's 2nd term)

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The point isn't whether the Democrats succeed in impeaching Bush, which they won't. The point would be to destroy him and his presidency through the impeachment process and drag it out and keep it dragged out for as long as they can. There's a little bit of Clinton reciprocity in this as well, combined with their sheer, unadulterated hatred for Bush. They want to derail the war on terrorism. They want to derail American leadership in the world. They want to derail the economic progress that we are making. In short, they want to harm the country, they don't care how much, in order to be able to rebuild it in their own image. This is all about ideology to them.

If you listen to John Kerry, if you listen to what they say about how they're going to fight the war in Iraq, it is clear, they don't want America to be a leader. They want us to be an equal member of a bunch of nations of wimps, all getting together on consensus. And as Lady Thatcher once famously said, "Consensus is the absence of leadership." And she is exactly right. They want to make sure this war doesn't succeed because if it does, Bush succeeds, and they are not going to permit that if they can help it. They don't want American leadership in the world when George Bush is the leader of America. And they don't like the economic progress we're making, and you know this because they're not talking about it. And in fact, when John Kerry talks about it, it is to complain about it and say it's not real.

I'm not just throwing darts up against a wall here and seeing what sticks. I'm telling you who these people are. They want to derail the war on terror. They want to derail American leadership in the world because they don't want Bush getting credit for any of this, and they want to derail the economic progress that we're making. All because of Bush and all because it's not in their agenda. They want to rebuild this country in their own image and that's why they will, if Bush wins, use these prison photos to commence impeachment hearings. I'm just telling you now that that's what I think this is all about.

Here's Robert in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Welcome to the EIB Network.

CALLER: Yes, hi, Rush. Good to talk to you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER: Yes, I wanted to comment on the 9/11 commission, and I guess there are some calls somewhere for Bush's impeachment, but I think that would be appropriate. You know, we did impeach President Clinton for lying about his definition of sexual relations but when the 9/11 commissions tells us that two of the main premises, which are the linked to Al-Qaeda and that Iraq not being involved in September 11th --

RUSH: Robert?

CALLER: Hm-hm.

RUSH: Hang on here, my friend. The president hasn't lied about any of this.

CALLER: Well, he has conveyed a false impression --

RUSH: No. No.

CALLER: Well, yes. And he's fostered these false beliefs and he's taken advantage of those --

RUSH: Ah. No.

CALLER: -- of the opinion that he has created. Yes.

RUSH: Created an opinion? It's your opinion. He didn't create opinion. He stated opinion. If you created an opinion, you formed it on your own based on your bias.

CALLER: Well, I mean Vice President Cheney, even this week said that there are long-standing links between Al-Qaeda and Iraq --

RUSH: There are.

CALLER: Yeah. Well, that creates an impression that there's a strong relationship or that there's a relationship, and the 9/11 commission said categorically --

RUSH: The only problem with that, Robert, is the president himself has always denied a connection between Iraq and Qaeda on 9/11.

CALLER: Well, but he has --

RUSH: So if you want to impeach him for telling the truth about that, I guess you can try it.

CALLER: Well, he has misinformed the American public --

RUSH: No. On what? What did he misinform us about?

CALLER: About weapons of mass destruction, about --

RUSH: Robert. Robert. The British intelligence, the United Nations Security Council, there were something like ten resolutions about weapons of mass destruction. And Bill Clinton in 1998, my man, said the exact same things that George W. Bush said in 2001 and 2002, and John Kerry and Tom Daschle endorsed Clinton in '98 when he said them and wanted to sign a resolution authorizing force against Iraq.

CALLER: The weapons of mass destruction -- I'm just talking about the false claim of uranium from Niger, that one, that was very specific --

RUSH: That was a British government claim, and Bush disowned it in the State of the Union speech.

CALLER: Well, I mean there are many reasons Bush should be impeached, you know, including the torture situation going on --

RUSH: Ah, now we get to it. I can sit here and tell you, Robert, gently and kindly, that every assumption that you've made is erroneous. You are wrong. I'm not going to blame you. I think you're a student of the mainstream press, and they are making things up about this.

Bush has never, ever, nor has Cheney, ever linked 9/11 to Iraq and Al-Qaeda. There are countless bits of evidence of connections between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. But nobody's ever said there was about 9/11, not in the administration. There has been no misleading. There has been no lying. There has been no false assumption. You have accepted these on your own because that's what you want to have happen. The prison photo thing, yeah, that's what they're going to try to impeach Bush on, but they're going to do it only to destroy him, not because it's something that's actually impeachable, because Bush didn't do it, didn't authorize it, trying to prove that case.

It's a sad thing to you hear you, Robert. You live in Wilkes-Barre. I own Wilkes-Barre. I thought everybody there was a dittohead, and loved this program. You may like the program, but the fact of the matter is we have serious, serious threats facing the country, but one of them is not George Bush, and you seem to think that it is, and people who agree with you. And it really is placing us at even greater risk because you then give us two enemies to overcome, Al-Qaeda and the American left. It's tough enough to beat Al-Qaeda and beat you guys at the same time, but we will.

END TRANSCRIPT

Read the Articles...

(UK Guardian: Kennedy Sidesteps Impeachment Endorsement)

Actually Rush is wrong.....Cheney (and Ms. Rice) DID made claims that there were al-Qaeda or Qaida whichever spelling, last year several times in various speeches! I had written a report on this claims so I would know! It was last summer when he made these frivious claims... if you call me a liar, well find some quotes with his EXACT words on the Internet that he had made these frivious claims. Bush backed him up like a kid in a playground "Yah! Saddam is BAD he likes bin Laden!!!!" bin Laden wrote in several documents that he hated Saddam.....called him names like "communist" and "non-believer". All Bush is doing is pointing fingers in the wind and achieveing very little to find hardcore proof! So Mr. King Bush, where the uranium from Niger that suppose to be in Iraq?? If it was from British intelligence, How come you (King Bush), didn't used your own intelligence to find out if they are telling the truth???? Do me a favor, Mr Bush, use your head....all those SNL episode has it right about your intelliegence....you have little of it! You believe in anyone that tells ya like a kid in the playground........

Speaking of SNL, Remember those Saturday Night Live episode where Saddam and bin Laden chitchat with each other?? hahaha very funny show!

greenpasture78":1u3iuyfm said:
Actually Rush is wrong.....Cheney (and Ms. Rice) DID made claims that there were al-Qaeda or Qaida whichever spelling, last year several times in various speeches! I had written a report on this claims so I would know! It was last summer when he made these frivious claims... if you call me a liar, well find some quotes with his EXACT words on the Internet that he had made these frivious claims. Bush backed him up like a kid in a playground "Yah! Saddam is BAD he likes bin Laden!!!!" bin Laden wrote in several documents that he hated Saddam.....called him names like "communist" and "non-believer". All Bush is doing is pointing fingers in the wind and achieveing very little to find hardcore proof! So Mr. King Bush, where the uranium from Niger that suppose to be in Iraq?? If it was from British intelligence, How come you (King Bush), didn't used your own intelligence to find out if they are telling the truth???? Do me a favor, Mr Bush, use your head....all those SNL episode has it right about your intelliegence....you have little of it! You believe in anyone that tells ya like a kid in the playground........

Speaking of SNL, Remember those Saturday Night Live episode where Saddam and bin Laden chitchat with each other?? hahaha very funny show!

Spoken like a true Anti-American Liberal.

greenpasture78":3504twxk said:
I had written a report on this claims so I would know! It was last summer when he made these frivious claims... if you call me a liar, well find some quotes with his EXACT words on the Internet that he had made these frivious claims.

I wouldn't call you a liar, Oreo, but I will call you on that offer to "find some quotes with his EXACT words" so that I can see for myself. Also would appreciate it if you could post a link to the report that you wrote. Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

Hey Green or Pink pasture
George Bush is President of the U S of A. The country that you seem to despise. He is not nor ever claimed to be a King.

Lets try to educate this young'n not just call em dumb. With the sorry state of education now his report could have gotten a decent grade using second hand references and partial quotes, especially if the person grading had a predisposition.

jls":1xgtyf0a said:
Lets try to educate this young'n not just call em dumb. With the sorry state of education now his report could have gotten a decent grade using second hand references and partial quotes, especially if the person grading had a predisposition.

The guy aint a yungun. He's fighting age. He done told us he's like about 26yr. old.
He is a liberal. John Fairy fan. Go kill them young girls Uncle Teddy Kennedy Type. Stay home and Suck Mamas Tit type.

jls":36dl9xym said:
With the sorry state of education now his report could have gotten a decent grade using second hand references and partial quotes, especially if the person grading had a predisposition.

Not if his spelling, punctuation and grammar were as bad in his essay as they were in his post.

Texan":4g8b8chm said:
greenpasture78":4g8b8chm said:
I had written a report on this claims so I would know! It was last summer when he made these frivious claims... if you call me a liar, well find some quotes with his EXACT words on the Internet that he had made these frivious claims.

I wouldn't call you a liar, Oreo, but I will call you on that offer to "find some quotes with his EXACT words" so that I can see for myself. Also would appreciate it if you could post a link to the report that you wrote. Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

Thank God that their are Americans still willing to defend freedom. If we had more Oero's we would be converting to Islam. He would most likely be the first coward to run for the border.

Our country is full of cowards now and it makes me scared of us having a draft because of the number of useless beings around the country that would sabbatage the country's efforts everywhere. I just spent a week and a half with half a dozen liberals and it about killed me I tell you it's somthing else to have to listen to their point of view.

I probably won't join the forces because of having to hurry to relieve my predecesor here on the farm but I'd be happy to serve this country if they say I need to. God Bless America and God Bless those who love and protect it!

Jake

I am a true blue American. One string of my family has been living in America even before it was a country thousands of years ago... THe last string of my family to come to America was around the mid 1800's... Therefore my family has lived in America for a LONNNG time! Overall, don't you dare call me an anti-American AGAIN!
Secondly, I am not a coward. I can't join the armed forces (even had ideas to join the police academy) but I can't for very good reasons! Several physical disabilities has prevented me from joining the forces... Overall you can't tell me I am an anti-American AND a coward!
I will NOT post the weblinks proving Cheney's remarks about the linkage between Iraq and Al-Qaida because of all the recent smart alecky remarks, plus most of y'all are in denial....in "la la" land.... If Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld (Rummy...I call him that because he acts like he drinks too much rum) tells they seen an UFO, y'all would've believed him!
PS I am 25 y/o.

greenpasture78":2wkkou9v said:
I am a true blue American. One string of my family has been living in America even before it was a country thousands of years ago... THe last string of my family to come to America was around the mid 1800's... Therefore my family has lived in America for a LONNNG time! Overall, don't you dare call me an anti-American AGAIN!
Secondly, I am not a coward. I can't join the armed forces (even had ideas to join the police academy) but I can't for very good reasons! Several physical disabilities has prevented me from joining the forces... Overall you can't tell me I am an anti-American AND a coward!
I will NOT post the weblinks proving Cheney's remarks about the linkage between Iraq and Al-Qaida because of all the recent smart alecky remarks, plus most of y'all are in denial....in "la la" land.... If Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld (Rummy...I call him that because he acts like he drinks too much rum) tells they seen an UFO, y'all would've believed him!
PS I am 25 y/o.

Where you're forefathers lived does not make you an American in the true sense of the word. Many first and second generation Americans have died under our banner. It's what they stood for, not where their daddy was from.

Whether you are able to serve in the armed forces does not determine your bravery or cowardice. The wife or mother who sends off her beloved husband or son is just as brave as he is – sometimes more so. It's about right and wrong, freedom and slavery, sacrifice and freeloading, risk and reward, service and selfishness. Bravery and cowardice aren't about not being scared or not. They are about whether you do the right and honorable thing in spite of your fear.

Don't act un-American and cowardly and take offense when somebody calls you on it. I too call BS on your Cheney remarks. Source them or knock it off with all your whining.

Craig-TX

Latest posts