deleted

Help Support CattleToday:

When I was real little, like 5 or 6 or 7 or so, I remember my grandmother (Nana) taking her teeth out and putting them in a glass of water. I tried my hardest to take mine out and kept asking her why I couldn't take mine out like she did.... she said it was a trick only old people learned... and she wasn't so old... in her late 40's or early 50's..... she died at 98 in 2009.
My uncle used to take his teeth out and chase us kids around the yard. Scared the life out of me. He was an old man, i look back now and realise now he would have been all of 40 years old.

giphy.gif

Well, the one on the right was on the left
And the one in the middle was on the right
And the one on the left was in the middle
And the guy in the rear said, "oh dear."

We got 20 year olds around here ,that can do that..
No doubt! First time I went to Sand Mountain I was in shock. And yet, it is (or was?) a dry county. Clearly, picking their poison. On the flip side, my husband thinks I have the largest teeth in the free world - aside from AOC.;)

No doubt! First time I went to Sand Mountain I was in shock. And yet, it is (or was?) a dry county. Clearly, picking their poison. On the flip side, my husband thinks I have the largest teeth in the free world - aside from AOC.;)
Still is dry,I live in the same county..Just lower elevation..

Ladies and gentleman skinny and stout
I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about
The admission is free so pay at the door
Now pull out a chair and sit on the floor

On one bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
Drew their swords and shot each other

The blind man came to see fair play
The mute man came to shout hooray
The deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to stop those two dead boys

He lived on the corner in the middle of the block
In a two story house on a vacant lot
A legless man came walking by
And kicked the lawman in his thigh

He crashed through a wall without making a sound
Into a dry creek bed and suddenly drowned
A long black hearse came to cart him away
But he ran for his life and is still gone today

I watched from the corner of the table
The only eyewitness to facts of my fable
If you doubt my lies are true
Just ask the blind man, he saw it too

We used to say something similar to that as children. Occasionally I'd ramble it off to my husband as an adult. Kind of creepy to think we said that as children.
Even more weird how I can remember non sense like that from childhood but important things not as easy

100% no s#$t story. I worked with a girl that called out to stay home and help her brother find his teeth. He was in his late teens.

The boss and I looked at each other and shrugged, has to be legit you cant make that crap up!

We watch Netflix shows on that some years ago, on the pill mills and pill pandemic. It's really sad seeing people get addicted to pills, than when they can't get them get on herion and other drugs. Maybe just me but I hate seeing anybody addicts or alcoholics. Most I've seen my entire life may get clean for a short time but always go back. To watch anybody personally live that life style is horrible. It maybe fun to joke about methheads, crackheads, ect. Some things maybe even be true, what these people really need is us to pray for them.

Latest posts