Locked and Deleted

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBred said:
shaz said:
TexasBred said:
Don't know exactly what's happening but this place appears to be going to he// quickly.

Kinda like the cattle business in general.

Ain't that the truth. Hard to find anything positive other than mine are not eating nearly as much hay as they usually do. Guess that "acorn" diet is working. :lol2:
TexasBred...kinda was thinking mine have slowed up on the hay too. Maybe the milder dry winter has something to do with it. They are out in the pastures chasing something.

alisonb said:
Silver said:
Threads are getting locked and deleted quicker than I can read them.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist and don't normally comment on such things, but it appears this forum has got to a sad place. It's easy to see that BR was banned within minutes of posting on another site.
Fence makes a post and it's gone in seconds.
Kinda feels like this place is under a state of McCarthyism. Just sayin'

Wonder how long this post will last.

One has got to look at the whole picture, not just what you think you see...

I have seen how certain members of CT have made comments with the sole purpose of destabilising this board, inciting negatively over the last few months.
One does not have to wait for someone to violate the forum 'rules', as Moderator you are appointed to use your discretion. If something or someone is bad for the smooth running of the board action is needed and at their own discretion warnings/bannings may be executed when and where they deem necessary.
If I was in Mods position, those few would have been long gone...they are toxic.

I think someone or some people are taking things far too seriously. People want a place to post, banter, argue, share ideas. There will always be drama queens, but there is no Orwellian plot being executed. That's just silly, with all due respect.

People mentioned "the other board" and dumb me asked "what board"? I got a PM from callmefence giving me the web address. I was curious.
Next thing I know, I'm getting an apology from fence but I had no idea WHY?? And, it has disappeared from my inbox. Hmmm
"Maybe" I deleted it?? I also got the address from TT thru a PM also. His is still in my inbox.
Ron sometimes has a weird sense of humor. I guess I'm weird, because I find his comments quite funny - NOT offensive - although I can see where they could be - offensive that is! Ron contributes a LOT to this board.
Leave us alone. We can take care of ourselves.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
People mentioned "the other board" and dumb me asked "what board"? I got a PM from callmefence giving me the web address. I was curious.
Next thing I know, I'm getting an apology from fence but I had no idea WHY?? And, it has disappeared from my inbox. Hmmm
"Maybe" I deleted it?? I also got the address from TT thru a PM also. His is still in my inbox.
Ron sometimes has a weird sense of humor. I guess I'm weird, because I find his comments quite funny - NOT offensive - although I can see where they could be - offensive that is! Ron contributes a LOT to this board.

So your saying TT invited you to a board he does not participate in?

Too many rules and no one will talk for fear of offending someone, as is clearly becoming the case... A few rules like no personal attacks is good (Branded and NEfarmwife were good examples of a couple that just couldn't stay out of each others hair), but otherwise it seems like the you have to agree with everything posted here and it's very tiresome to see the same bunch of threads about what's in the news with an absolutely predictable answer from everyone. *yawn*

TexasBred said:
Don't know exactly what's happening but this place appears to be going to he// quickly.

Yea I didn't know we resulted to not being able to post other places. I told TCranch I was done posting ever since dun passed this board has sucked badly. I get on to check my pms and get off. If anyone wants to keep in touch with me pm me if a mod doesn't ban me for this I'll give you my # to call or text.

Ron sometimes has a weird sense of humor. I guess I'm weird, because I find his comments quite funny - NOT offensive - although I can see where they could be - offensive that is! Ron contributed a LOT to this board.

Fixed it for you my friend.

Think I need to mention that I was not referring to Ron when I said 'certain members' were deliberately out to spew negativity. ;-)

It's really simple
I answered a question from Jeanne.
And I bet Raven (over the phone) a case pocket knife that he wouldn't come to a another forum and defend himself against people running home down.....
....and mod2 has sh*#t the bed over it.

Apparently
I am a clandestine recruiting agent from the other forum, conspiring and secretly taking members away. Lol.lol.lmao...i tell y'all this the pay sucks, and the only person who cost this board a member is mod2.
You can be banned here for what you do outside of this forum.

callmefence said:
It's really simple
I answered a question from Jeanne.
And I bet Raven (over the phone) a case pocket knife that he wouldn't come to a another forum and defend himself against people running home down.....
....and mod2 has sh*#t the bed over it.

Apparently
I am a clandestine recruiting agent from the other forum, conspiring and secretly taking members away. Lol.lol.lmao...i tell y'all this the pay sucks, and the only person who cost this board a member is mod2.
You can be banned here for what you do outside of this forum.

More falsehoods.
Complaints didn't come from Jeanne, but other members. I had no clue until you outed her.
As far as anyone else being gone because of your involvement is an illusion of grandeur on your part.
Only the person posting can break the rules or agreement that allowed them back.
Move on.

callmefence said:
I never mentioned Jeanne publicly until she came forward. I always referred to her as a respected member.

And I never said anyone was gone because of my involvement. I did nothing here. There was no involvement. I didn't even post that day on this forum.

callmefence said:
callmefence said:
I never mentioned Jeanne publicly until she came forward. I always referred to her as a respected member.

And I never said anyone was gone because of my involvement. I did nothing here. There was no involvement. I didn't even post that day on this forum.

Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts