If a thread gets deleted.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Does your number of posting get reduced also? Meaning is it possible to be a Guru for an hour and then back to a...... Well never mind. :mrgreen:

Surely you're not suggesting that stuff gets deleted off the board............?? I'm SHOCKED !! I thought it was just my posts that got deleted.

Sorry. I got offended by the implication that I was stupid and reported it to a mod who then deleted it. Carry on all ye inferior intellects

hooknline":hjnswu34 said:
Sorry. I got offended by the implication that I was stupid and reported it to a mod who then deleted it. Carry on all ye inferior intellects
who was the supreme being that implied it :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":36od3xqa said:
hooknline":36od3xqa said:
who was the supreme being that implied it :cowboy:
Not sure but I'm sure you get the picture. :cowboy:

Let it go guys, no use harping about something for days...........unless of course it's a matter of "if the cap fits wear it" :p

:secret: :secret: :secret:

Man this hard, don't you stupid guys get my thread deleted!!

See how hard it was, just couldn't keep my fingers quiet. :mrgreen:

Goodbye thread,
Alan

alisonb":2ey4zqrw said:
Let it go guys, no use harping about something for days...........unless of course it's a matter of "if the cap fits wear it" :p

Since the thread is gone and we have to quit "harping" about it, are we all still stupid???

Cabo":2n1vdfow said:
alisonb":2n1vdfow said:

Since the thread is gone and we have to quit "harping" about it, are we all still stupid???

I'd say, at this point it's optional :cowboy:

3waycross":2c5vhzqd said:
Cabo":2c5vhzqd said:
alisonb":2c5vhzqd said:

I'd say, at this point it's optional :cowboy:
not for me,, im totally committed

Okay after few hours of thinking about this post I realized it was not funny. I stayed off the original two threads, but for some reason I felt like being a smarta$$ this morning. So to HD I apologize, I feel that she threw the first stone, but I had no business in this. I have never PM'd HD nor really know her, but my own opinion is she just had a bit of a "melt down". I think WE have all have had them, be it with family, work, machinery, livestock or on the Internet. Tongue in cheek comments are really tough to do on the Internet and I think that was all it was about that started this whole thing.

So in all seriousness no offense meant HD, just wasn't thinking this morning. :tiphat:

Alan

Alan":2tgcfphk said:
Okay after few hours of thinking about this post I realized it was not funny. I stayed off the original two threads, but for some reason I felt like being a smarta$$ this morning. So to HD I apologize, I feel that she threw the first stone, but I had no business in this. I have never PM'd HD nor really know her, but my own opinion is she just had a bit of a "melt down". I think WE have all have had them, be it with family, work, machinery, livestock or on the Internet. Tongue in cheek comments are really tough to do on the Internet and I think that was all it was about that started this whole thing.

So in all seriousness no offense meant HD, just wasn't thinking this morning. :tiphat:

Alan

You're a better man than most, Alan. I hope she's OK.

I hope I have not inadvertantly offended HD, but if I have, I will tell her what I told my first 2 wives."I have NO IDEA what I have done to offend you, but I am sorry."

I will say you fellers thoughts are far different than mine.And I'm not saying mine are right but I think she is the one who should apoligize after the remark she made insinuating that members of CT are stupid.

Cal

I'm not 100% sure but I have had more than one username deleted, but the actual posts that got me deleted stay on the board for viewing.

nta-1.gif

Latest posts