Deepsouth & 3WAY - I need your help

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Since yall are serious bird hunters come control this population. I won't be mad if you make them a endangered species around my place lol

ResizedImage_1409484790962_zpsb6ccf036.jpg

ResizedImage_1409484791701_zps6e376239.jpg

Sky i will come help with your problem. Have gun will travel. :D

Deepsouth":2ss983u9 said:
shaneb":2ss983u9 said:
Sky i will come help with your problem. Have gun will travel. :D

Shane, he said he wants to control the population. That means he needs someone who can actually KILL them!

Watch out for this guy sky.

:shock: :lol2: I will try to go more. My usually killing 2 for the fall isn't helping reduce the population :lol2: Before I could get my phone out my pocket there was about 50 of this years birds in that pasture running like fools.

Wish I was closer buddy. Maybe someday! When I do my post retirement Southern Tour.

We have a flock of 40 Canada geese in our fields every morning and evening.. Wondering if they're good eating, at least in soup?

Nesikep":20sduoii said:
We have a flock of 40 Canada geese in our fields every morning and evening.. Wondering if they're good eating, at least in soup?

We mix em with pork butts and make sausage out of them.

greybeard":tu4xrss4 said:
I can send coyotes........problem solved.

I will pass you keep those P.O.S. :lol2:

Nesikep":tu4xrss4 said:

I wiped out quite a few of those they were wiping out my corn seeds I planted. They taste good if you grill the and I wrapped the meat with bacon and put on a skewer.

3waycross":tu4xrss4 said:
Nesikep":tu4xrss4 said:

We mix em with pork butts and make sausage out of them.

That's worth trying.

lavacarancher":tu4xrss4 said:
Why do you not like turkeys? Must be a story here. ;-)

No drawn out funny story. I just hate being on a treestand and those ugly things get me all excited thinking its a deer then they stick their ugly head out from behind a tree :lol2: It annoys me that's why after deer season I try to make squirrels extinct :mrgreen:

Latest posts