Daytona here I come

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'd like to see Jr. drive with his knees while he snaps a picture with his smartphone. Of course he drives a Chevy so he might can given enough time behind the wheel. ;-)

photobucket-33421-1350406302638.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Second time no less. First time it was covered under the recall but not this time. You gotta love these engineers. You would think they would have this component mastered by now after all the years they've been making cars.

Is something to ride through the pasture at 60 mph. :lol2: :lol2:

Mine sure did sound quiet idling about 6500rpms. Is it sad that I immediately relized that was a dmax cluster? I was like dang he must have that top secret new 10 speed Allison.

Jogeephus":1qkqht9e said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Second time no less. First time it was covered under the recall but not this time. You gotta love these engineers. You would think they would have this component mastered by now after all the years they've been making cars.

Is something to ride through the pasture at 60 mph. :lol2: :lol2:
cost em to much to change,, just soon let you take some of the burden... just like with the itermediate steering shaft rattle... and for you folks with the 07 5.3's we're seeing em drinking oil... Im thinking Ford's is gonna own GM. in the future..

Latest posts