Day in the life of me (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

And view from the seat of our john deere 7520 after a day of seeding
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMDE3LTAwMjU2LmpwZw.jpg

Trailing cows home that drifted to far with my old dog I lost few summers back
DSCF05781.jpg

One thing going were big on is keeping good roofs on our buildings regardless,our cabin and some calves not cows
DSCF0553.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

DSCF0556.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

Winter range we turn pairs in as they calves in the feed lot
DSCF0561.jpg

Heifer baby sitter
DSCF0562.jpg

Beneficial beavers,we don't blow the dams this pasture never had water now they got the creek backed up and gave me a water hole
DSCF0563.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

Devolped springs
DSCF0569.jpg

A hair steep
DSCF0571.jpg

denvermartinfarms":3ty5zx33 said:
I like the yellow baldie heifer. is that your cat excavator in the bottom?

Yesir its a c215 we have another kolbelco excavator that's bigger with a thumb but it likes to run hot so we use it very little. We've been over the last decade been building bridges across all the creek crossings so we can keep trucks n equipment from getting stuck and tearing up the banks.

DSCF0572.jpg

Well the 215 is the biggest we will drive over they will probably hold our D8 but we don't want to sink our cat and re building a bridge. We've had a dump truck loaded with rock over it though

ThreeCrossBuckaroo said:
Well the 215 is the biggest we will drive over they will probably hold our D8 but we don't want to sink our cat and re building a bridge. We've had a dump truck loaded with rock over it though What model of a d8 do ya have.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":28cpgr9v said:
Breathtaking pics - how many acres per cow unit do you figure?

Not really sure never have paid attention,our place is 10000 acres and we graze about 3800 of it any any given time. Right now we got 120 cows on 1900 acres and getting ready to start our fall gather to bring every thing home before we calves.

Latest posts