100_0584.jpg

Gathering strays
IMG-20111202-00254.jpg

Tired cayues
IMG-20111202-00258.jpg

That's all for now stay tuned

:clap:
Great pictures
I like to see the different cowboy culture from the slick fork saddles, tapaderos, flat brimmed hats, chinks

Great pics! Thanks for sharing and please keep them coming. I'm in the NW corner of the state and love eastern/central Oregon. Trying to figure out your general location, but even with the pic of the Mountian in the background still don't recognize the area ..... Don't tell me, I love the puzzle. :D I don't see three sisters, hood and I would think with Jeff comes the sisters.... :? I'll figure it out, maybe. :D

Again, great pics thanks.

Alan

I like the tapaderos haven't seen anyone use those since i was a kid. Everyone i know wears chinks. I wish i stil had any desire to get on a horse i'd have a pair but my wife thinks they look silly on an old man calling cows in with a bag of cake!

By the way...great pictures. Like your braces they work real good on those of us who have aquired a late life case of noassatal disease

3waycross":3l0kdhek said:
I like the tapaderos haven't seen anyone use those since i was a kid. Everyone i know wears chinks. I wish i stil had any desire to get on a horse i'd have a pair but my wife thinks they look silly on an old man calling cows in with a bag of cake!
:lol: :lol: the mental picture :lol:

Very cool. I loved the photos. Beautiful country, cattle, horses, everything.
Thank you for sharing your pics.

I was going to guess Dufur or that general area. I have a friend who is south of Arlington and another in Madras so I get through there every once in a while. I do like that part of the world.

Wow great pics!!! I would love to run cattle like that. I would like to see more pics some. Thanks for sharing with us.

ALACOWMAN":5qubof6u said:
no offence meant,, but thats not what i was epecting to see.. when i opened this thread on the begginer board :shock: .... thanks for sharing

Pray tell? Is it because it's the begginers board didn't know we're to put it

Beginners board is a good place for them, post them were you want, just keep them coming!

:tiphat:

ThreeCrossBuckaroo":2zvl09bv said:
ALACOWMAN":2zvl09bv said:
no offence meant,, but thats not what i was epecting to see.. when i opened this thread on the begginer board :shock: .... thanks for sharing

Pray tell? Is it because it's the begginers board didn't know we're to put it
yes its because i was expecting pic's from begginers :cowboy:
like your second set of pics to...

Great pictures. They took me there, and I liked it.

Like many have said, we appreciate all the pic post you want to make.

Not to hijack your thread, but maybe anyone could post who has some real cowboy pictures??

They lower my blood pressure about 10 points.

Latest posts