Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

And I just spent 20 minutes - literally 20 minutes - watching my pups chase an armadillo. Not sure who was more easily entertained. Especially when the 'dillo would rear up on its hind legs, which completely freaked out the pups.:ROFLMAO: The good news? Pups are exhausted and totally chill. For once.
But do they like fruitcake??🤣

I do like a good fruitcake, tho I'm not supposed to eat much because of diabetes. I don't, like the cheap ones that are mostly crumbly cake and very few pieces of candied fruit.

I also like traditional Christmas candy like nougats, the old fashioned hard candy mix, and ribbon candy, even tho the nougats is on the top 10 of the Most Hated Christmas Candy list. So are the other 2 that I mentioned. I don't care.
Haters gonna hate...

nougats.jpg

But, having said that, the odd non-peppermint flavored (and colored) candy canes can all burn in hades.

Among the comments under the story of the 10 most hated, was this jewel, which I have to assume came from a Canadian:

Yanks don't appreciate anything that's good in this world. How the everlasting kitteny ***k can you hate chocolate orange? You wash your well-used whore mouths out right this instant or we're going to burn your (crappy) White House down again!

Then again...I suppose if it's made with American puke-candy, sorry, "Hersheys", I can see why people would be turned off. You people just can't do anything right.

I got on to my grandson for playing video games all day. Told him "When Abraham Lincoln was your age, he was reading great books by candle light."
He stopped just long enough to tell me "When Lincoln was your age, he was president of the United States"

A guy walks into a bar holding a 1911 handgun with a 7 shot mag and one in the chamber and Yells out: "Alright..Who's been sleeping with my wife?"

A voice in the back yells out "You need more bullets"

And I just spent 20 minutes - literally 20 minutes - watching my pups chase an armadillo. Not sure who was more easily entertained. Especially when the 'dillo would rear up on its hind legs, which completely freaked out the pups.:ROFLMAO: The good news? Pups are exhausted and totally chill. For once.
Quoting my own response: evidently a dead 'dillo is just as fun!:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:IMG_20231130_134527008.jpgIMG_20231130_134615855.jpg

Asked to describe himself in 3 words...
1. Lazy

His feet smelled so bad that his podiatrist switched to being a proctologist.

That same person claimed to remember every detail about Woodstock. He's a known liar.

Asked to describe himself in 3 words...
1. Lazy

His feet smelled so bad that his podiatrist switched to being a proctologist.

That same person claimed to remember every detail about Woodstock. He's a known liar.
Wait a minute. Is there somebody telling lies about Woodstock?

Latest posts