Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Should you plant flowers in April?
Yes, May as well...

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

--Mariah Carey

336317387_1275765893317889_9057049201987312493_n.jpg

or you picked up to DIAL someone and interrupted your neighbors on the party line.
Better than that, knew everyone's ring, wait a few seconds and eavesdrop on all the neighbors incoming calls.
Also neighbors would get on at prearranged time and make weekend plans.... the 1st conference calls were by party line.

Me, too, I remember it and I laughed out loud! How long has it been, anyway? 30 years? 40? 50???? I truly don't remember. Some Googly-accomplished person could probably look it up and even find a clip of one of the old commercials. ;)

Me, too, I remember it and I laughed out loud! How long has it been, anyway? 30 years? 40? 50???? I truly don't remember. Some Googly-accomplished person could probably look it up and even find a clip of one of the old commercials. ;)
I remember them as a small boy. That would be 50ish years ago, but I don't when it began.

I did just have a thought; I'll bet my parents hated the Kool-Aid man as much as I hated Barney when my kids were small.

Latest posts