Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

"To show you what kids can be, I had a fight with my brother Harry when I was twelve years old and he was fourteen. We tried tocut each other with knives and we made a pretty good job of it too. He had rode one of my ponies. I thought I was a cowpuncher, and it's a deadly insult to a cowpuncher to ride one of his horses without his permission. We got out our jackknives and flew at each other like a pair of little tigers. He cut me all over the hands, and I cut his chin—I was aiming at his throat. Little damned fools. And that night we slept together as though nothing had happened...." -Teddy Blue Abbot

Young guy at our church wears his like that, I would love to send him that but it wouldn't go well . He told me his wife lost me his hair . H s been married about a year now . I told him it ain't good when momma dresses you and decides your hair style .
Tell him it looks like a saddle horn and asks him how many nickels to ride.

e812f4e0fe7a36c3.jpg

Young guy at our church wears his like that, I would love to send him that but it wouldn't go well . He told me his wife lost me his hair . H s been married about a year now . I told him it ain't good when momma dresses you and decides your hair style .
His wife loves his hair , he's been married

Ya'll would have laughed, ever last one.
me yesterday for 2 1/2 hrs.
both legs, back hips and feet. right arm.
I got over how cute the tech was real quick..she seemed to enjoy her work just a bit much. Obvious not me but you get the idea. Electro myographyemg.jpg

Like walking into a weak electric fence every 30 seconds.
The 1st part was 'just' an electric probe that looked very much like the business end of a hot shot cattle prod.
2nd part involved very thin long electrified needles that were pushed down into various muscles.
'fun times'...

Last edited:
Like walking into a weak electric fence every 30 seconds.
The 1st part was 'just' an electric probe that looked very much like the business end of a hot shot cattle prod.
2nd part involved very thin long electrified needles that were pushed down into various muscles.
'fun times'...
That's pretty shocking.

Latest posts