Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

A COLD WINTER

It was autumn, and the members of a Native American tribe were concerned about how cold the upcoming winter would be, so they headed to the reservation's Chief to ask for his opinion.

They asked, 'Chief, is this upcoming winter going to be mild or very cold?"

Because the Chief was now living in modern society, he was never taught the old secrets of their tribe. For example, when he looked into the sky, he could not understand anything about the upcoming winter.

Nonetheless, to be safe, he told the tribe that the winter would indeed be very cold and that they should collect firewood to prepare for the upcoming weather.

The Chief was an efficient leader, so he came up with a plan after a few days. He went to the nearest phone booth, and dialed the National Weather Service, and asked, "Is the upcoming winter going to be cold?"

"Oh, yes!" replied the National Weather Service meteorologist, "it is going to be a cold winter indeed."

The newly informed Chief went to his people and told them to collect more firewood to prepare for the cold winter. A week later, he called the Weather Service again. The Chief asked the meteorologist, "Is it going to be a very cold winter this year?"

"Indeed!" replied the meteorologist, "this winter is going to be a freezing one!"

With the new information, the Chief went to his people and told them to collect every scrap of firewood for the upcoming winter. Two weeks later, he phoned the Weather Service again.

"Hi, are you sure this winter is going to be very cold?" asked the Chief.

"Absolutely!" replied the National Weather Service meteorologist, "it looks like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever!"

"Are you sure? How can you be so sure?" asked the Chief.

The meteorologist said, "The Native Americans are collecting wood like crazy!"

A COLD WINTER

It was autumn, and the members of a Native American tribe were concerned about how cold the upcoming winter would be, so they headed to the reservation's Chief to ask for his opinion.

They asked, 'Chief, is this upcoming winter going to be mild or very cold?"

Because the Chief was now living in modern society, he was never taught the old secrets of their tribe. For example, when he looked into the sky, he could not understand anything about the upcoming winter.

Nonetheless, to be safe, he told the tribe that the winter would indeed be very cold and that they should collect firewood to prepare for the upcoming weather.

The Chief was an efficient leader, so he came up with a plan after a few days. He went to the nearest phone booth, and dialed the National Weather Service, and asked, "Is the upcoming winter going to be cold?"

"Oh, yes!" replied the National Weather Service meteorologist, "it is going to be a cold winter indeed."

The newly informed Chief went to his people and told them to collect more firewood to prepare for the cold winter. A week later, he called the Weather Service again. The Chief asked the meteorologist, "Is it going to be a very cold winter this year?"

"Indeed!" replied the meteorologist, "this winter is going to be a freezing one!"

With the new information, the Chief went to his people and told them to collect every scrap of firewood for the upcoming winter. Two weeks later, he phoned the Weather Service again.

"Hi, are you sure this winter is going to be very cold?" asked the Chief.

"Absolutely!" replied the National Weather Service meteorologist, "it looks like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever!"

"Are you sure? How can you be so sure?" asked the Chief.

The meteorologist said, "The Native Americans are collecting wood like crazy!"
You just described the Cattle Forums..

We have family coming in this weekend. My "honey-do's" include 'get beer/kill wasp'. I did not envision those two tasks could become so intertwined.
After that wasp (we'll call him Henry) got back to the well house, he told his family about the easy nourishment he had found.
Apparently drunk azz Henry was convincing enough. I moved the nasty sweet drink to the other end of the picnic table. Henry's family flocked in (what is a sounder of wasps called?)

Well, I didn't kill them last evening. I was too much entertained watching their drunk arses. But this evening I'm setting out a paper plate with some pop-cycle stick diving boards for them.

Wasp never bother me. This is for the children. Don't think of me as a killer. I'm really a lover of life, sometimes forced to do things I'm not proud of. I figure that the poor waspies should be happy when they break on through to the other side. I am fully prepared.43CE9177-69E8-49C4-809F-CFC0D797A893.jpeg

image.png

Copied from another site.

A True Story .... Carnation Milk
When opening a can of carnation evaporated milk for your recipes just smile and think of this:
A little old lady from North Carolina had worked in and around her family's dairy farm since she was old enough to walk, with hours of hard work and little compensation…
So when canned Carnation Milk became available in grocery stores, she read an advertisement offering $5000 for the best slogan/rhyme beginning with "Carnation milk is best of all ...."
She said to herself " I know all about milking cows and dairy farms… I can do this!"
She sent in her entry, and about a week later, a black limo drove up in front of her house… A man got out and said, "Carnation LOVED your entry so much, we are here to award you $1000, even though we WILL NOT Be able to use it...
Here is her entry

Carnation Milk is best of all,
No tits to pull,
No hay to haul,
No buckets to wash,
No $#!+ to pitch,
Just poke a hole
In the Son-of-a-*****
😂
😂
😂

image.png

Copied from another site.

A True Story .... Carnation Milk
When opening a can of carnation evaporated milk for your recipes just smile and think of this:
A little old lady from North Carolina had worked in and around her family's dairy farm since she was old enough to walk, with hours of hard work and little compensation…
So when canned Carnation Milk became available in grocery stores, she read an advertisement offering $5000 for the best slogan/rhyme beginning with "Carnation milk is best of all ...."
She said to herself " I know all about milking cows and dairy farms… I can do this!"
She sent in her entry, and about a week later, a black limo drove up in front of her house… A man got out and said, "Carnation LOVED your entry so much, we are here to award you $1000, even though we WILL NOT Be able to use it...
Here is her entry

Carnation Milk is best of all,
No tits to pull,
No hay to haul,
No buckets to wash,
No $#!+ to pitch,
Just poke a hole
In the Son-of-a-*****
😂
😂
😂
Still love that!